Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Hey Rube

EXTREMELY disappointed with this. I have been trying to sell on Instagram and they keep disapproving me. The fact that there is NO support for Instagram is also extremely disappointing. This truly needs to be fixed ASAP. Selling on Instagram is a big part to all businesses nowadays and this is not fair.

Sassafras Boutique

I have gone circles with this app trying to get it to allow me to tag my product on Instagram. I have no issues with being able to sell on Facebook, and don't understand why I keep getting this error message.

"You need to connect a product catalog to your Instagram account. Learn more about connecting a catalog to Instagram."

I have thought about switching my website due to not being able to sell on Instagram (though I meet their criteria) which is a huge loss for my business. So disappointing! This needs to be fixed asap!

Arrow Folk

horrible - I've installed, deleted re-installed, read forums, everything I can seemingly do on my end - I cannot get my products to show on my IG without them saying In Review. It's been over a year, and no change.

Key Element Skincare

The app tells me that my Facebook and Instagram are now connected. Then it gives me an error message that I'm not the admin on the Facebook page I'm trying to connect to. Really? I sent all the screenshots to Shopify tech support person and apparently everything is connected properly. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app numerous times, but the error message persists.

P.S. This is an update. I was hoping that after seeing a 1-star review someone would respond and help me figure this out. But apparently you guys are past the point of caring. What a bunch of a-holes.

egosphere sunglasses

no tenemos idea del porque instagram no enlaza nuestra tienda para poder etiquetar productos muy mal shopify deberian de checar estos problemas

Rude Rainbow

Instagram/Facebook should be ashamed of themselves! And the same to Shopify for allowing such a terrible app to be available! And then when asking for help they themselves do not even have a contact person to help in these situations.

Take a look at these reviews! What a disaster!

I have not been approved for Instagram again and again because I am apparently a "dating site"! Which is so wrong but there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Instagram is one of the main sales channels most of these people go into business. And then after months and years of starting a business they are instantly denied due to a computer making the wrong decision!

Something needs to be done!

HAPPY IN BOLD

Apparently EVERYONE is getting this as message as well? :
"Instagram Shopping isn’t available for your account. Learn more about set up requirements."

I followed up and read EVERY SINGLE THING I could that they recommended and cannot find a SINGLE reason why we are "disapproved". None. Good luck figuring out how to ACTUALLY appeal the decision as well. Useless.

Not surprised with the amount of 1 Star reviews. Seriously disappointed.

Fairfield London

It doesn't work. when the customer selects a product and clicks to view on the website from Instagram; it redirected to a Facebook error page.

For Beloved Girl

I also didn't get approved. After I read the reviews they all have an issue like me. I'm wondering why Shopify or Instagram did not fix this, hmm.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for sharing this review with us!

I completely understand how it can be frustrating not to see an approval when hoping to use the Instagram tagging features. While ultimately, Instagram are responsible for the review process, we hope to support Shopify business owners and get as many merchants as possible tagging on the platform! That being said, there are several restrictions and requirements to be able to use Instagram Shopping. You can find them here (http://bit.ly/2RX7INW).

I will also be following up with you via email to log your feedback for our development team and look over your store with you to see what else I can suggest! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

BeeDyferent

I'm not getting approved for the 9th time. It's really getting frustrating and my store will mainly depend on IG to sell.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for very much for this feedback!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having difficulty setting up Instagram tagging. I would like to go over your account to help and see if there is anything we can do to get you set up!

I’ve followed up with you via email to provide further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57