Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

JPU Records

Store not eligible. No idea why. No way to appeal. Totally rubbish. I have to write 100 characters though so just ignore the rest of these words.

Chasing Apparitions

I've tried probably 30 times. & I can't get it to work..............................................

Fit Rocker Chick, LLC

Been trying for month to connect Instagram to my shop. It's always disapproved within seconds with no explanation.

kit Blue Design

Para tiendas comerciales no deja, todo son problemas para poder conectar la pagina a esta aplicacion. No sirve para nada.

Home of German Football

I was able to connect my store with FB without any issues, but when I tried to connect my store with IG it got rejected immediately. Please fix this.

Elverd Designs

Attention! guys
i have struggled lot to get approve and get the tagging work nothing happens on instagram side they haven't replied to my reports and messages but i have contacted a agency called @TYPICAL_AGENCY they helped me and still helping with my issues and i hound them from here deep down in the review section thank god they helped lot of business owner please check their reviews too
i highly vouch typical_agency 100%trustworthy they offered 100% guaranteed in approval please contact them if you're interested

EMAIL:- TYPICALAGENCY04@GMAIL.COM
INSTAGRAM:- TYPICAL_AGENCY

Ophelia Fox Boutique

Doesn't work, waste of time. Support doesn't help either. Can't tag products, Instagram won't approve the store, however, does not give any information on why or how to change any problems. Very disappointed.

Cheese On Wheels

IG shop doesn't work. Even removed product and tried to re-install the app but still denied. tried support.... waste of time .

Avo-Sales

cant get product tagging its waste of time installing this.....is this app false advertisement? did anyone get this app to do what the description says it does?

vulnh0lic-1usac

all good awesome app so far I have gone through . i recommend you guys to use this app ...............................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54