Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Moral Revolution

Yeah, I can confirm it's not working. You load the page and it's basically a settings page. They've paused on connecting or developing it so they can develop a new app with Facebook & IG together.

workphlo

I can confirm there is a glitch rendering this app broken to those who are not already approved at this time.

Shopify is working on a "Coming Soon" FB/IG Hybrid Sales Channel App... but to leave the original frozen is very tone deaf during the pandemic for small business owners. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Art of Nor

I huge waste of time. Spent the last month trying to configure this to sell on Instagram. Instagram still won't approve my store after removing all non physical products and making sure I have everything right according to their "guidelines". It seems 500 other shops are having the same issues with no fix by Facebook or Shopify.

June 1, 2020

Hi, there. I'm afraid Shopify has no control over what stores Facebook does or does now allow to sell using their platform. That being said, if you're positive that you are not in violation of their commerce policies (https://bit.ly/2xgqHLJ), then you can now appeal that decision with Instagram directly.

To do this, visit this support form: https://bit.ly/2WcYOwr > select Instagram Shopping > I want to appeal a decision about access to Instagram Shopping > fill out the form in detail and submit. Their team will get in contact with you from there. Hope that helps! - Brie, Shopify Support

Goods Of Japan

This app only wastes your time nothing else lol. I uninstalled it. There is not much more to add....

May 21, 2020

Thank you for sharing this review and outlining your experience with the Instagram channel. It sounds like you ran into some issues with using this app, so I'd really like to hear more about this and help out. I'll send you an email shortly so that we can discuss this further.

In the meantime though, please make sure your business meets all the requirements for using the Instagram channel, outlined here: http://bit.ly/331kRJx. Businesses who don't meet these guidelines may be ineligible to use the channel, so it's important to review these and ensure your business is in line with the outlined requirements. I'll be in touch soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Be Bulk Nutrition

Your store isn’t eligible to use Instagram product tagging
so 1 star and bad for marketing, our sport nutrition is legal and allow to sale, even sport clothes is not allow to sell! bad way

May 20, 2020

Thanks for leaving this review. I'm sorry to hear that your store isn't eligible to use Instagram's product tagging feature. There are several reasons why this may happen, so it's important to ensure that your business meets Instagram's requirements (http://bit.ly/331kRJx) for using their channel, as well as Facebook's Commerce Policies (http://bit.ly/2nCo4i2) in regard to the types of products you're selling. I recommend looking over these policies to make sure your store meets all the guidelines mentioned. I'll follow up with you via email so that we can discuss this further. Speak soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

True North Runners

Hi IG Support, I am getting a message that reads "Your store isn’t eligible to use Instagram product tagging" why is that? Please help!

May 20, 2020

Thank you for providing your feedback to us here and for detailing the issue you've experienced with the app. There can be a number of reasons why you may not be eligible to use the Instagram sales channel, so I will follow up with you about this over email to provide some of the potential reasons. We'll try then to determine you should be able to use the app or not. Please look out for my email and get back to me there if you still wish to use the app. -Victor, Shopify Support

Lasae

I downloaded the app to make my boutique Lasae instagram stoppable and the screen to set everything up is in another language and keeps on giving me the "internal error 500" code. and each time I would go to try again the cookie approval page is in ANOTHER language.

May 11, 2020

Hi, there. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble setting up the app - this certainly shouldn't be the case. This sounds like a browser specific issue, so I'd suggest clearing your browser's cache and then trying again.

I'd like to help you troubleshoot this further and make sure the channel is up and running for you, so I'll follow up with you via email shortly and we can work on it together there. Talk soon! - Brie, Shopify Support

Dollhouse-Collection

I have been waiting weeks to get my instagram made shoppable there is no support whatsoever can someone respond to this post with contact details so his can be discussed.

May 11, 2020

Hi, there. It sounds like your store has been in review with Instagram for an extended period of time. If this is the case, you'll want to speak to Instagram or Facebook directly, as we aren't able to troubleshoot this at Shopify.

Instagram has not provided Shopify with specific timelines as to how long a store or product can be under review for, so I would suggest contacting Instagram's support team directly by navigating in your Instagram app to Settings > Help > Report a problem.

You also need to meet all of the requirements listed here: https://bit.ly/2Lp57rv in order to use Instagram tagging, so I'd go through that list and make sure you've completed all of those steps.

I'll reach out to you via email shortly just in case you're referring to a different issue; feel free to reply there with any further questions. - Brie, Shopify Support

Concrete Minerals

All 1 star reviews and this joker replies back every so often.....SHOPIFY....REMOVE APPS LIKE THIS!!!!!

May 5, 2020

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with the app. I'd like to find out more about what specifically you struggled with, so that we can get it working for you and also pass your feedback on to our developers. I'll send you an email shortly and we can speak there. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

La Chèvre

its been a very long time and no one got back to me about this instagram issue, every time its keep saying I'm denied. shopify worker also looked at and said they didn't see any problem. I'm wasting money on a app that's computer generating approval or denied and on ads. I'm spending more then I'm making.

May 4, 2020

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience with the Instagram app. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't approved to sell on Instagram, and that you never heard back from anyone about this. If you haven't done so already, I recommend appealing Instagram's decision about your account, as long as your business meets the requirements for using their channel (http://bit.ly/331kRJx).

If you do meet these requirements, you can start the appeal process by visiting this link (https://bit.ly/3fm8e19), selecting 'Instagram Shopping', and choosing the 'I want to appeal a decision about access to Instagram Shopping' selection from the drop-down menu. Please continue to fill out the form and then submit your information for further review. You can also access the link to this form from inside your Shopify admin under the 'Instagram' section.

I'll send you a follow up email in case you have any further questions about this. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51