Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

egosphere sunglasses

no tenemos idea del porque instagram no enlaza nuestra tienda para poder etiquetar productos muy mal shopify deberian de checar estos problemas

Rude Rainbow

Instagram/Facebook should be ashamed of themselves! And the same to Shopify for allowing such a terrible app to be available! And then when asking for help they themselves do not even have a contact person to help in these situations.

Take a look at these reviews! What a disaster!

I have not been approved for Instagram again and again because I am apparently a "dating site"! Which is so wrong but there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Instagram is one of the main sales channels most of these people go into business. And then after months and years of starting a business they are instantly denied due to a computer making the wrong decision!

Something needs to be done!

HAPPY IN BOLD

Apparently EVERYONE is getting this as message as well? :
"Instagram Shopping isn’t available for your account. Learn more about set up requirements."

I followed up and read EVERY SINGLE THING I could that they recommended and cannot find a SINGLE reason why we are "disapproved". None. Good luck figuring out how to ACTUALLY appeal the decision as well. Useless.

Not surprised with the amount of 1 Star reviews. Seriously disappointed.

Fairfield London

It doesn't work. when the customer selects a product and clicks to view on the website from Instagram; it redirected to a Facebook error page.

For Beloved Girl

I also didn't get approved. After I read the reviews they all have an issue like me. I'm wondering why Shopify or Instagram did not fix this, hmm.

BeeDyferent

I'm not getting approved for the 9th time. It's really getting frustrating and my store will mainly depend on IG to sell.

MyShoePlace

My store is NOT getting APPROVED. I've uninstalled and reinstalled this channel more than 6 times now. I have no idea why I'm getting rejected.
I started my store because I thought I could leverage IG to get sales. And now this happens. Can I get some support from Shopify?

Elizabeth's Classics

To me, since they say it is ineligible with no explanation, and we have normal products...nothing against the terms and conditions...I have to say it is worthless...

EKTYV

SCrap. Can't add my store & no reason available !!! morons. Not eligible ?? Who not eligible ?????? If you can't add my store, at least give a reason so i work on it. time wasters.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us.

Our team at Shopify doesn't have direct access to Instagram's review process. That being said we have recently been able to work with their team to develop a selection of different messages if your account isn't approved. This will help to narrow down what we might need to work on to get the accounts connected!

I’ve reached out to you via email to go over this in more detail, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Refiner's Love

I've been denied many times, trying to connect this app to my shopify. Facebook approved me immediately but, facebook is not where I want me business to be seen. I even tried to contact instagram and it has literally been more than 6 months with no response. This actually hurts my business because I get more responses on instagram business wise with other things. I would like to know how I can fix this today if possible.

January 18, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. I completely understand how Instagram is a powerful tool for connecting with your customers. While we don't have direct control over the review process, I might be able to offer some advice to help! I noticed that you mentioned you've already tried to contact Instagram. This is a great first step.

The next thing I suggest is checking on their requirements to make sure you haven't missed one or two while getting your store ready! (http://bit.ly/31tEvfM)

Facebook and Instagram use two different review systems, which means that you may see an approval on one and not the other. That being said, I would like to continue our conversation so I've sent you an email. I look forward to hearing back!

I also wanted to share a link to our live support teams with you, incase you need urgent help in the future (http://bit.ly/2p5irtX). Reaching out there will connect you with our teams much faster! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47