Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

petiteamoolyam

why is my product tagging on IG/shopify shop denied!?
I make fun handmade earrings! petiteamoolyam.com (Shopify), IG: @petiteamoolyam FB: Petite Amoolyam. PLEASE Help! I have been trying to contact FB/IG since Jan and never received a reply. FB says: "Your Page has no violations"! Thank you!

June 18, 2019

There is currently no appeal process to get you into an approved state. We are not able to surface the reason for their rejection. This is a decision on the Instagram side of things. We hope that in time, Instagram will come to reassess this and review your store again. Currently the best way to get in contact with Instagram regarding store eligibility is by using the "report a problem" option within the app itself.

I have sent you an email to give you the opportunity to provide any further feedback you may have as well as offer alternative ways to contact Instagram so you can find out where the disconnect is coming from. Looking forward to connecting with you!

Fe Handbags

The same is happening to us!!! It seems that I am not the only one with this issue, out of nowhere product tagging has been removed from my account and I can no longer tag products. I have contacted them but heard nothing- very disappointed as a large amount of our custom was from instagram

June 18, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback!

Our team works hard to improve our app functionality, and I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to tag products to sell on Instagram. In order to tag products, you must ensure that you're connected to your Facebook business page. This will allow you to connect to your Shopify product catalog, and you can read more about this here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/instagram/adding-instagram-channel#manage-your-product-catalog

I'd like to look into this further to make sure we get this resolved, and I’ve reached out to you via email. I hope to hear from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

Humble Home Gifts and Furniture

It seems that I am not the only one with this issue, out of nowhere product tagging has been removed from my account and i can no longer tag products. I have contacted them but heard nothing- very disappointed as a large amount of our custom was from instagram

June 13, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback and I'm sorry that your product tagging has been removed from your profile. Product tagging eligibility on Instagram does have to be resolved by Instagram Support themselves, but given how important this channel is for your business I’ve sent out to an email to you to see how we can help. - JP, Shopify Support

Omni Geek Shop

I cant blame shopify. Instagram is just terrible in every way especially when it comes to support.. Trying to use this is no different. Dont waste your time

June 12, 2019

Hi there, thank you for providing us with feedback on the Instagram channel app. Final approval for Instagram shopping is ultimately within their control, but we developed this app to allow for your store to be connected to Instagram and if you're experiencing any connection issues I'd like to investigate for you! I've sent along an email to discuss this further. - JP, Shopify Support

Varifetish Store

"Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging
Instagram reviewed your store and decided that it’s not currently eligible for Instagram product tagging. View Instagram’s commerce policy or contact Instagram to learn more." Again? i removed the products that may be -problematic- and nothing, still not elegible . :((((

June 12, 2019

STASH by Lee Stanton

Was denied product tagging, how can I contact Instagram to find out why?There is no contact information anywhere

June 11, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback! Currently the best way to get in contact with Instagram regarding profile eligibility is by using the "report a problem" option within the app itself. I’ve sent out to an email to you to help further incase there are any other steps we should consider! - JP, Shopify Support

Bracken Guitars

"Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging

It seems like everyone else is getting the same problem even though I have not violated any of Instagrams policies. I have contacted Instagram on this issue and awaiting a response from them.

June 11, 2019

Thank you for the feedback with the Instagram app! I totally understand how frustrating this is for you. There is currently no appeal process to get you into an approved state. We are not able to surface the reason for their rejection. This is a decision on the Instagram side of things. We hope that in time, Instagram will come to reassess this and review your store again. I'm glad you reached out to Instagram and are awaiting a reply. This is the best coarse of action when your store is not approved.

Luz By Houman

Been tagged with not eligible for Instagram after review. This message appeared just after only few seconds and we are luxury jewelry company. So obviously no one is actually verifying and its just a bot that is scanning content and the bot is broken.

June 11, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback on our Instagram channel app! Currently the review process is completed by Instagram itself and the app simply reports the information Instagram provides. I understand how frustrating this situation can be, so I’ve followed up with you via email to provide any help we can offer. - JP, Shopify Support

Sweet Lily Love

Soooo ANNOYING!!

"Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging Instagram reviewed your store and decided that it’s not currently eligible for Instagram product tagging. View Instagram’s commerce policy or contact Instagram to learn more."

I have reviewed and im not doing anything to breach this policy and there is no way for me to dispute, so im stuck?? Just useless

June 10, 2019

shop.AxeDr.com

This sales channel app is completely and totally useless. I get the same error message that everyone else seems to get. It's ridiculous because I've wasted valuable time reading their content policies, all of which I am in compliance with. Makes me feel like I'm the one at fault, but I'm not. FIX IT.

June 6, 2019

Hi there, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, there is currently no appeal process to get an Instagram page approved. It is Instagram who review and approve a store and we are not privy to how or why a store is rejected, so there is little that can be done to properly troubleshoot why Instagram have decided to not approve your page. With all of that said, I'm going to email you as well and see what I can find that is specific to your store. Thank you very much.

Niall, Shopify Support.