Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

STASH by Lee Stanton

Was denied product tagging, how can I contact Instagram to find out why?There is no contact information anywhere

June 11, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback! Currently the best way to get in contact with Instagram regarding profile eligibility is by using the "report a problem" option within the app itself. I’ve sent out to an email to you to help further incase there are any other steps we should consider! - JP, Shopify Support

Bracken Guitars

"Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging

It seems like everyone else is getting the same problem even though I have not violated any of Instagrams policies. I have contacted Instagram on this issue and awaiting a response from them.

June 11, 2019

Thank you for the feedback with the Instagram app! I totally understand how frustrating this is for you. There is currently no appeal process to get you into an approved state. We are not able to surface the reason for their rejection. This is a decision on the Instagram side of things. We hope that in time, Instagram will come to reassess this and review your store again. I'm glad you reached out to Instagram and are awaiting a reply. This is the best coarse of action when your store is not approved.

I have sent you an email to give you the opportunity to provide any further feedback you may have as well as offer alternative ways to contact Instagram so you can find out where the disconnect is coming from. Looking forward to connecting with you!

Luz By Houman

Been tagged with not eligible for Instagram after review. This message appeared just after only few seconds and we are luxury jewelry company. So obviously no one is actually verifying and its just a bot that is scanning content and the bot is broken.

June 11, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback on our Instagram channel app! Currently the review process is completed by Instagram itself and the app simply reports the information Instagram provides. I understand how frustrating this situation can be, so I’ve followed up with you via email to provide any help we can offer. - JP, Shopify Support

Sweet Lily Love

Soooo ANNOYING!!

"Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging Instagram reviewed your store and decided that it’s not currently eligible for Instagram product tagging. View Instagram’s commerce policy or contact Instagram to learn more."

I have reviewed and im not doing anything to breach this policy and there is no way for me to dispute, so im stuck?? Just useless

June 10, 2019

shop.AxeDr.com

This sales channel app is completely and totally useless. I get the same error message that everyone else seems to get. It's ridiculous because I've wasted valuable time reading their content policies, all of which I am in compliance with. Makes me feel like I'm the one at fault, but I'm not. FIX IT.

June 6, 2019

Hi there, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, there is currently no appeal process to get an Instagram page approved. It is Instagram who review and approve a store and we are not privy to how or why a store is rejected, so there is little that can be done to properly troubleshoot why Instagram have decided to not approve your page. With all of that said, I'm going to email you as well and see what I can find that is specific to your store. Thank you very much.

Niall, Shopify Support.

ShaoTravel

Its really nice the page. I love the sysytem.
All content is of excellent quality. The only thing I have noticed is that when I access my profile from my desktop computer, I can not upload photos or videos and I can not chat.

Loriann Jewelry

We have tried to install this channel several times and are still getting the following message:

"our store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging

The Facebook Shop is working fine but can't seem to find anyone that can help rectify this problem or tell us why we are not eligible.

June 4, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us about the Instagram app!

Currently, decisions around product eligibility are entirely controlled by Instagram, and Shopify doesn't have a say. I know this is frustrating! I'm going to follow up with you via email to ensure your feedback is logged with our developers, and to provide some alternative options. - Lauren, Shopify Support

Dash Luxe Wigs

Absolutely worthless because it doesn't work. It's extremely inconvenient and reduces a sales avenue for me. Not at all impressed.

Pause & Allure Boutique

I am really upset. Only half of my items are showing from my online store. Eleven of the 19 items are showing for purchase.

June 3, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us about the Instagram app! I'm sorry to hear that not all of your products are available to be tagged, and I understand why this would be upsetting. I've followed up with you via email so we can investigate this further. We’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so we'll make sure to log your feedback for our development team as well. - Lauren, Shopify Support

Pride X King Children

Attempting to follow instagram's online instructions to activate shopping within the app. Company/product is compliant with listed requirements. The "Shopping for instagram" button does not appear in the app, locking the company out of this functionality. Shopify's instagram channel page throws up a page loading error, so I can't check the Shopify side of the account either. Please help to resolve.

May 31, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback! I would like to work with you to see if we can resolve the issue. I have sent you an email and hope to hear back from you soon!