Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

South Coast Rods

Cannot get the channel to work. Facebook and Instagram are very difficult to work with, they have zero customer service and do not respond when you report a problem to them. Please contact @typical_agency on instagram @typical_agency or email typicalagency04@gmail.com who will be able to help you if you have the same issues as we did and they will get it fixed.

Pancake and Lulu Yarn

I cannot get this app to work! so frustrating. As far as I can see I am totally qualified and following all the practices to sell on Instagram. It seems like so many people are having the same problem.

The Loom Collection

Really frustrated that I cannot use the Instagram Sales channel in the UAE. It is one of the safest countries in the world, very advanced in terms of technology, people here buy a lot online, but still Instagram thinks were a second world country.
And what is with the Managed Business Partner anyway?
never got my head around that, no matter how much I looked for the info.

Glamorize Her

------------------------------------------Attention Please-----------------------------------------

i'm very grateful to have approved for shopping tag feature
all credit goes to typical_agency
he was very helpful person to me to get my shop approved
please contact him on instagram @typical_agency or email
typicalagency04@gmail.com

CRFX Group

Instagram keeps rejecting my store via an automated process. Policy is too tight.

Yourgreatfinds

Crappy app. Took forever to get it to sync. I want to promote posts, but the app cannot see my payment method even though it has been entered. So, I cannot even pay to have my posts promoted. No customer support. So, I guess they will not make advertising money from my business

Maximillia eBoutique

@maximillia this is my shop
haired a instagram expert called shan joel from instagram @typical_agency
to fix things in Instagram
provided a highly professional service
highly recommended to everyone

contact:
INSTAGRAM:- @Typical_agency
E-MAIL:- Typicalagency04@gmail.com

Shopslynil

very helpful and friendly person he got sort-out the issue from the Instagram disapproval thank you very much @typical_agency, from instagram

My GripEEZ

perfect !! actually he took less than 24h to get approve my instagram account
please contact @Typical_Agency on instagram he will definitely help your account to have shop
100% recommend to anyone, good job !

Wildbirdink

fantastic app, get your shop on facebook.

I first linked my instagram account to my facebook public page via instagram settings on my phone.

if its not working you need to make sure your facebook pulic page is "published", you`ve connected your payment method through FB business manager, and chosen the SHOP template may also help within your facebook page. fill in all other settings regards your business address, name, link your card for ad payments via business manager which will set up an ad manager account for you. make sure you are admin on your facebook page which should happen by default if you created the page. create an @yourbiz name on the home page settings.

that said, use incognito mode to avoid cache and cookie issues, and in chrome browser go to settings > advanced > privacy security > site settings > cookies, ENABLE ALLOW 3RD party cookies. That worked for me.

I also added
www.facebook.com
www.instagram.com
www.ebay.com

in the "allow list" in that cookies section.

I installed the facebook app first, on shopify, then the instagram app.