Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

ASSEMBLE BY KALOPSIA COLLECTIVE

Took me ages to figure out how to get this to work. I keep getting the same rejection message as everyone else.

However after a lot of digging in different threads I found one where someone send if you check the instagram 'sale channel' page on shopify before you shop is reviewed it insta-rejects your store.

What you need to do is just set everything up, then leave the page and wait for a confirmation email. Just tried it and it worked first time. Took 2/3 days for the confirmation but now it’s up and running.

Graymedics Fully Ozonated Olive Oils Health and Beautiful skin

The app was ultra painful to setup and took some time but got there in the end which is great tagging my products. So dont stress.
There are a bunch of things that need to happen to become eligible and thanks to shafquatarefeen:

1. Install Facebook Feed - Product Feeds Made Easy
2. Facebook page setup as with business manager and the page owner must be your business page manager NOT yours.
3. Facebook shop enabled and tagged only as "shopping retail"
4. Facebook Business manager create a catalogue and populate it from url using the link from the app you installed Facebook Feed - Product Feeds Made Easy.
5. Ad Account owned and created by business manager and NOT your personal one.
6. Business manager created PIXEL and NOT your own.
7. Install Instagram sales channel and get your error :D

Then after all this it still wont work ( most likely ) take a screenshot of the
error in shopify then go here facebook.com/business/support/topic/instagram

They will check everything then a day or so bam! You should be golden.
Good Luck.

Laki Studio

Having problem tagging products since the facebook crashed please helllp it was working very wrll before though

Lemon Gift Box

At first my Instagram account was denied, but it was my mistake as I connected the wrong ad account. The shopify team were awesome and directed me the help that had my Instagram shop up and running the same day. Great job!

Discombobulated

i was approved instantly so you all must be idiots if you cannot figure it out. but my issue is that when i start a post in ig and then flip the switch to post on both ig and fb, it wont post. it stays in permanent limbo says will post when available. my internet is good, accts are linked, i can tag products. but this just started today when i try to post to both ig and fb at the same time with multiple pics

Shopshoponlinestores

....good..but now i can find my account to instagram

Chemistry Jewelry

I believe that Instagram is just backed up in approving shops. I spent a ton of time using an RSS feed to work around the Instagram approval (or lack thereof), only to have Instagram approve our shop within a week or two after that. If you are in a hurry or "need" to get it up quickly, I have not seen any way to do this.
===============
I thought I was all set to go after reading previous threads that warned me to make our FB page open to all countries and all ages. My stumbling block was three pieces of jewelry that we were listing on the site that had names that red-flagged us (bridal rings that included descriptors such as "Whiskey" colored diamonds and Diamond "Fireworks" Band).
FB was pretty quick to release those products and allow us to sell them, but Instagram still has us blocked. I sent an email to their support team two days ago, so maybe they will still be getting back to me to resolve the confusion sooner than later. Then I can hopefully improve the rating of this app. Wish I had more options for recourse...

Update: 3 weeks later still no luck being approved, or being told what is wrong with the products (they are bridal rings people!!). Here is one star, and my days on Shopify are numbered...

Saf Ani

It is great being able to link my product directly to my store, however the process is long winded, as you have to post the photo, then go back into your account to link the product to Shopify. Also you have to manually do the same process with Facebook afterwards. Saying that, I am getting more clicks and getting my name out there more.

2 Next