Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

FIFTHCUE.COM

We've been super happy with the results of using instagram and this app to make sales. Its worked much better than anticipated.

United Bracelets

Not sure why there are so many negative reviews. Great little app for us that does exactly as intended :)

ValleyfolderOrigamiPaper

I do use the app respectively the sales channel over instagram sometimes. It has proven to be a very good tool to direct traffic to my page. It helps people decide about a product before even going to the website and thus conversion is much better.
The instagram connection was actually the reason i started shopify ;)

The One Stop Hippie Shop

Soooo, I started my business when I was 17, it’s been 7 months and I’m now 18, and I’m making consistent sales off of only Instagram You can do it! Dm me for tips if you need them! Joshway731

MyStudentPlan

I really like the concept and I believe this partnership between shopify and instagram is very beneficial for both business owners and customers.
The only downside was the accepetence process; it was kinda confusing and I was rejected within seconds even though I had everything set up as required. I was, a couple of days later, accepted by total surprise (and I did nothing different than before getting rejected). However, I believe this was an error that happened during tests.

Jack & Winn Apparel Co.

I use this app to bring in sales from our most active social media channel. Instagram has been awesome for us since we started tagging our products. You see results quickly and it's easy to correctly attribute success. Great app.

Minute Taker Store

This app has helped me to make a lot of sales on Instagram. It's so valuable being able to directly link to my products in newsfeed and story posts.

Ozark Brothers

We've found Instagram to be a major source of traffic and sales for our business. The ability to tag products in posts and stories gives our customers an extra layer of information to make the buying process easier.

Birch Jewellery

Seamless integration that has brought my store a lot of traffic and sales since installing a few months ago. I highly recommend you start selling on Instagram with this tool if you aren't already, it's a game changer.

McKenzie Penworks

It was very easy to integrate Instagram into the shop. There is a vibrant pen community on Instagram and we've had great feedback from being able to showcase our customers finished products to potential buyers. The seamless integration is one of the big selling points of Shopify.