Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

My GripEEZ

perfect !! actually he took less than 24h to get approve my instagram account
please contact @Typical_Agency on instagram he will definitely help your account to have shop
100% recommend to anyone, good job !

Wildbirdink

fantastic app, get your shop on facebook.

I first linked my instagram account to my facebook public page via instagram settings on my phone.

if its not working you need to make sure your facebook pulic page is "published", you`ve connected your payment method through FB business manager, and chosen the SHOP template may also help within your facebook page. fill in all other settings regards your business address, name, link your card for ad payments via business manager which will set up an ad manager account for you. make sure you are admin on your facebook page which should happen by default if you created the page. create an @yourbiz name on the home page settings.

that said, use incognito mode to avoid cache and cookie issues, and in chrome browser go to settings > advanced > privacy security > site settings > cookies, ENABLE ALLOW 3RD party cookies. That worked for me.

I also added
www.facebook.com
www.instagram.com
www.ebay.com

in the "allow list" in that cookies section.

I installed the facebook app first, on shopify, then the instagram app.

Forever Gleaming

ANOTHER BUSINESS WHO CANNOT GET THIS APP TO WORK I'M FUMING !!!! This is ridiculous unless you downloaded the app over a year ago, it doesn't work ! Don't even bother

RENWILLS

I have tried for several months to get my Shopify account linked to my Instagram account but I keep getting a message that my store is not eligible because it violates their eCommerce policy. When I go to appeal the decision I click the "fill out form" option which is suppose to list the items that violate their policy but there are no items listed.

Dovie Jane

contact @TYPICAL_AGENCY on instagram

Great communication with Shan joel. He made sure I understood everything, made sure it was completed properly, and I am very pleased with the final outcome,highly recommend to any one

Soul California Eyewear

This is the worst app I've ever encountered. Shopify support can't even help in getting this working. I normally never leave reviews but I felt compelled on this occasion.

September 17, 2019

Thank you for reaching out with this feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulties with getting the Instagram app working, and I'd really like to speak with you further to discuss your experience in more detail.

So that we can connect on this, I'm going to send you an email shortly. Please reply to my email once you receive it so that we can look into the issues you're having. I look forward to hearing back from you. - Rae, Shopify Support

Zelda's Song

I was really reluctant to follow the recommendations here for @TYPICAL_AGENCY and Shan Joel - DO IT!!! He was quick, communicative, totally honest. Here's his info:

INSTAGRAM HANDLE:- @TYPICAL_AGENCY
E-MAIL:- TYPICALAGENCY04@GMAIL.COM

I LOVE the way I can tag products now...huge.

Sharon at ZeldasSong.com

Wahgok

This app really does not work. Many issues with integration. Such as recognising if you're an admin on the page you own and telling you you're ineligible to advertise products based on the type of products in your store (even with zero products). I've read dozens of complaints on this issue but nothing is being done.

A complete nightmare!!!

September 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and provide us with feedback. I can appreciate the frustration felt over the issues with the Instagram integration and unfortunately this has affected a number of merchants seeking to use the channel.

Whilst the reviews process is handled entirely on Instagram's end, meaning Shopify cannot influence any decision, we have heard of some potential solutions that other merchants have had some success with. I will be sending you an email shortly to touch base with you and find out what you have tried so far. I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Geeksource

Why is this app still here? It doesn't work. It doesn't integrate with Instagram. Please fix this asap

September 11, 2019

Thank you for your review! Depending on the exact issue you're seeing with your connection you may need to make sure your accounts meet all of the requirements to sell on Instagram. This help doc goes over those - http://bit.ly/31tEvfM.

I’ll follow up with you via email as well in case you need any further assistance on this! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Plum Porch

Doesn't sync with Facebook. Instagram app has the same problem. I spent weeks with SHopify support trying to address and no luck. No luck with Facebook/Instagram teams either. Have to use WordPress instead.

September 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review of the Instagram app! I know you've mentioned that you have already worked with our support teams however I'd like to take another look with you. I saw your review on the Facebook app as well and will be following up with you via email shortly to continue working on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support