Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Clinton Modern Creative

Using Instagram is vital to my business success. My customers live in the Instagram community and are inspired by the creativity that Instagram can provide. Click through to the shop is constant for my posts.

Little Munchkins Official

We are extremely active on Instagram. It's great to be able to connect both. Great way to increase sales.

GRACE Sydney

Haven't had any problems with this app so far. Instagram has definitely helped boost my sales. I am able to tag the product and customers are able to click on the product and go directly to my website to purchase. Definitely satisfied with this app.

A Quiver Full

Instagram has always been my primary marketing platform, so the ability for followers to shop directly from my posts has been amazing!

Kind Succulents

This app has helped connect my business Instagram page with my business website on Shopify! I LOVE IT. My customers also love it - because of this app, we are able to show how much each product is in the actual Instagram post and our customers are able to see the prices of our products without leaving Instagram.

Surfcaster's Journal Store

awesome app, have not a single bad word to say about it.
Instagram has been a huge driver of sales for us this year

Golden Hill Studio

To all of the Shopify stores scratching their heads [like we did] wondering why they can't tag their products after installing the Instagram Sales Channel... follow these steps. Make sure your business and account setup fulfills the following requirements:

1. Your business must sell physical goods that comply with their merchant agreement and commerce policies [check]

2. You Instagram account must be converted into a Business Profile [check]

3. Your Business Profile must be connected to a Facebook Catalog. This can be created and managed on Business Manager, through Shopify or BigCommerce platforms or directly on your Business's Page on Facebook. [check]

Now, if it's still not working, go to https://www.facebook.com/business/resources and click "Additional Support". Choose an option and then you'll see a Chat with Representative button. The approval process should go much faster once you start communicating directly with them. Also, make sure you ask them to convert your Facebook Ads Manager account to a business/corporate account, not a personal account. I believe that was also a factor.

Brew Lucky

I love that Instagram is making selling online easier! This is a great resource for additional revenue through a site that people are already on! It's great that Facebook and Instagram work together for the products catalog so I can worry about producing more!

Oonyou

bonjour,

j'aime beaucoup instagram. merci de valider ma boutique pou la vente sur instagram.

Bien Cordialement

Brvitrine

Solution for connecting Instagram to Shopify, easy!

"So I started doing some research and I found the issue. You can not have your FB page set to different countries, ages, or sexes. In other words, if your FB page is set to only show your postings to people over 18 only in the United States it won't work."