Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

MyStudentPlan

I really like the concept and I believe this partnership between shopify and instagram is very beneficial for both business owners and customers.
The only downside was the accepetence process; it was kinda confusing and I was rejected within seconds even though I had everything set up as required. I was, a couple of days later, accepted by total surprise (and I did nothing different than before getting rejected). However, I believe this was an error that happened during tests.

Jack & Winn Apparel Co.

I use this app to bring in sales from our most active social media channel. Instagram has been awesome for us since we started tagging our products. You see results quickly and it's easy to correctly attribute success. Great app.

Minute Taker Store

This app has helped me to make a lot of sales on Instagram. It's so valuable being able to directly link to my products in newsfeed and story posts.

Ozark Brothers

We've found Instagram to be a major source of traffic and sales for our business. The ability to tag products in posts and stories gives our customers an extra layer of information to make the buying process easier.

Birch Jewellery

Seamless integration that has brought my store a lot of traffic and sales since installing a few months ago. I highly recommend you start selling on Instagram with this tool if you aren't already, it's a game changer.

McKenzie Penworks

It was very easy to integrate Instagram into the shop. There is a vibrant pen community on Instagram and we've had great feedback from being able to showcase our customers finished products to potential buyers. The seamless integration is one of the big selling points of Shopify.

Clinton Modern Creative

Using Instagram is vital to my business success. My customers live in the Instagram community and are inspired by the creativity that Instagram can provide. Click through to the shop is constant for my posts.

Little Munchkins Official

We are extremely active on Instagram. It's great to be able to connect both. Great way to increase sales.

GRACE Sydney

Haven't had any problems with this app so far. Instagram has definitely helped boost my sales. I am able to tag the product and customers are able to click on the product and go directly to my website to purchase. Definitely satisfied with this app.

A Quiver Full

Instagram has always been my primary marketing platform, so the ability for followers to shop directly from my posts has been amazing!