Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

The Key Basics

T H I S • I S • P A I N F U L !

Denied for unknown reasons. If I knew why I could fix it but...
I've been sent to the same help pages and none of them help.

Simpletechnv

Keep getting an error at setup saying my Facebook and Instagram profiles are not linked. I have unlinked and re-linked the accounts multiple times to no avail. I emailed customer support and explained what I have done to-date and they asked me to do all the same stuff over again and referenced the same exact support articles I had already reviewed in an attempt to try and fix it. So I can't even get to the point where Instagram denies me because the App doesn't see my accounts properly.

The Nylon Swish

Also denied with no way of resolving the issue......

Astroshadez Com

DENIED like everyone else, and POOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT on behalf of FACEBOOK. WAKE UP AND HELP US OUT

Adena Farms

Like many others, I was rejected for no reason by instagram. Trying to appeal that rejection is next to impossible. I have contacted them with no response twice in the past 4 weeks.

Nicholas Moegly

Same issue everyone has, not approved for no reason. Have everything setup correctly and still not allowing me to tag items. There's no point to offering this app.

Dapper Gentswear

Wish i read the reviews before i wasted time trying to get approved for IG tagging. This sucks!

Karina Fraser Art

Totally useless. Just like others here my shop was denied immediately as IG decided something was against their commerce policy; they didn't say what. I'm an artist painting abstracts, nothing that contravenes anything. The ability to sell through IG for any visual artist is essential to business, so this is just the worst. I can only assume this is a really buggy initial version as its fairly new in the UK. Avoid.

Indiansummerleatherdesign

Not working for me either. Keeps denying me, but for no reason. Shopify works perfectly on my Facebook page...so for FB and IG to be owned by the same company I'm so confused. No response from Instagram either, despite trying multiple ways to reach them. So frustrating as a small business owner :(

Dahlia Wrap

Doesn't work for my website too. I get the same error message as the other saler here...Any answer possible from Instagra, to my email...