Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Adena Farms

Like many others, I was rejected for no reason by instagram. Trying to appeal that rejection is next to impossible. I have contacted them with no response twice in the past 4 weeks.

Nicholas Moegly

Same issue everyone has, not approved for no reason. Have everything setup correctly and still not allowing me to tag items. There's no point to offering this app.

Dapper Gentswear

Wish i read the reviews before i wasted time trying to get approved for IG tagging. This sucks!

Karina Fraser Art

Totally useless. Just like others here my shop was denied immediately as IG decided something was against their commerce policy; they didn't say what. I'm an artist painting abstracts, nothing that contravenes anything. The ability to sell through IG for any visual artist is essential to business, so this is just the worst. I can only assume this is a really buggy initial version as its fairly new in the UK. Avoid.

Indiansummerleatherdesign

Not working for me either. Keeps denying me, but for no reason. Shopify works perfectly on my Facebook page...so for FB and IG to be owned by the same company I'm so confused. No response from Instagram either, despite trying multiple ways to reach them. So frustrating as a small business owner :(

Dahlia Wrap

Doesn't work for my website too. I get the same error message as the other saler here...Any answer possible from Instagra, to my email...

Rodifer Animation Company

The same problem everyone else has. Instagram says my store isn't eligible for product tagging, even though I followed all their TOS.

Sage Living Homewares

I've tried to contact Instagram over and over and over again and nothing back from them as I'm trying to product tag with them and they won't allow it. Very frustrating.

Plaidys Ny

App just plain sucks. Don't bother if you are just starting out. Your store will get denied over and over and their support really sucks.

Black And Favored

Same as most people here. Facebook connect but IG doesn't let me tag the products. I hope this gets fixed soon, I am missing opportunities to translate visits to purchases