Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Truemythfashion

I would give zero stars if possible.. denied right when connected just like everyone else and no way to contact support or appeal.. don't waste your time!!

Kelapa Organics

This is the worst experience since joining Shopify period. I understand that Shopify has no say to which stores get approved to sell on instagram. But as you can clearly see on the comments here that NOBODY is getting approved, even when they tick all the boxes in Instagram's commerce policy. Shopify you need to either remove this app or speak to instagram on all of our behalf and fix this. You can't say there is no issue here after looking at all the comments here?? Please help Shopify?

Yogichi

Denied? No obvious violations and there's no appeal process or way to contact Instagram. Very frustrating

Shame Your Enemies

In the same boat as so many others; they rejected my products and give a link on "how to repeal," but it leads to a dead end and no way to contact them. Thanks for wasting my time, Instagram.

Dynamicheadbands

Same as all the others here. Store was denied instantly without the ability to even appeal or contact instagram

Ea 111

If I could give zero stars I would. Facebook and Pinterest have no problem connecting to my store, Instagram has denied me every time I try. And if you have ever tried to get in contact with anyone at IG you know it's impossible. There needs to at least be a way in this app to contact IG when your store has been denied and you are fully in compliance.

SO. IRRITATING.

Synergynatural

FOr some reason my store was denied instagram shopping. No appeal process and no understanding why as the ecommerce policy shouldn't deny it and we don't break any rules!!

Like everyone here there is nothing to be done and no reply from instagram.

Adam Grey

Denied like many others. App seems to be randomly picking people to deny and Instagram doesn't seem to care -- there's no appeal process or way to contact Instagram.

Tafanis

I got disapproved with NO REASON and I can do nothing! No help from Shopify, no help from Instagram.

Fatally Feminine Designs

Something needs to be fixed with this app. I also received a denial by instagram like many others here for violation of their TOS which is blatantly untrue. I scoured the TOS for any possible problems (I sell jewelry) and couldn't find one single thing that was even close to being a problem. This app was not ready for rollout. If you get denied neither shopify nor instagram will help you. It's been over 2 weeks and have not heard back from instagram after I requested help. Fix this issue or make this app unavailable.