Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Noble Ride

"Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging"

We were so really excited about Instagram Shopping and Product Tagging, that our Shopify Partner submitted our Shopify Store right when Shopify announced that instagram was accepting registrations from Denmark.

But our Shopify Store just got rejected for no specific reason from Instagram Shopping which is very unfortunate as we’re putting so much effort and doing so much work around instagram and our +20.400 followers.

We would love to get this sorted out and continue our passionate work on Instagram by leveraging their new and exciting tools.

This is one huge bummer for our business.

- Noble Ride, instagram team

Witches Stuff

Like so many other people not eligible even though I sell on facebook. When will this be fixed? :(

My Golden Pet

Also denied for no reason. I've done everything right.
"Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging"

Ethical Collection

In the same boat as so many others, we have been selling our products on Facebook for 2 years without an issue, but have been instantly denied twice from Instagram!

Was hoping to find a solution on here, but it seems others are having exactly the same issue.

Gwgonline

Have faced problems every step of the way and no one seems to know how to help!! We have been running our store on Facebook since the very beginning when it was released. We have spent thousands of dollars on adds on both Instagram and Facebook. There is no reason that we shouldn't be accepted !! If any web developers know how to rectify this problem please reach out.

Truemythfashion

I would give zero stars if possible.. denied right when connected just like everyone else and no way to contact support or appeal.. don't waste your time!!

Kelapa Organics

This is the worst experience since joining Shopify period. I understand that Shopify has no say to which stores get approved to sell on instagram. But as you can clearly see on the comments here that NOBODY is getting approved, even when they tick all the boxes in Instagram's commerce policy. Shopify you need to either remove this app or speak to instagram on all of our behalf and fix this. You can't say there is no issue here after looking at all the comments here?? Please help Shopify?

Yogichi

Denied? No obvious violations and there's no appeal process or way to contact Instagram. Very frustrating

Shame Your Enemies

In the same boat as so many others; they rejected my products and give a link on "how to repeal," but it leads to a dead end and no way to contact them. Thanks for wasting my time, Instagram.

Dynamicheadbands

Same as all the others here. Store was denied instantly without the ability to even appeal or contact instagram