Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Only One Life Creations

I'm yet another very disappointed user who got rejected by Instagram for no apparent reason. I can't help but think that this app wasn't ready for prime-time and is causing our shops to get rejected. And yes, my store, Facebook, and Instagram were all set up precisely as others have described in order for it to work right. So frustrating that we're missing out on a great sales channel because...well...nobody knows why!

Manta Fitness

Also rating 1 star because there's no 0 choice. Have been waiting the reviewing for the last 2 days, and unfortunately was declined, stating that business is not eligible. The worst there's no way to contact anyone about the decisions. I read all requirements and I do respect all of them. If someone can get back to me and explain, and make it works, i would appreciate it. thanks

a week later, I

Bestplayever

Getting the messae - "Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging
View Instagram’s commerce policy to learn why your store isn’t currently eligible." This despite spending thousands on instagram adverts each month, so it doesnt make sense. Cant contest the judgement. Very frustrating. Stopping us doing things as a business as to be able to sell on instagram would be really useful.

To add to the frustration- the problem may be due to being eager and signing up on the first day when it wasn't working properly due to an issue with facebook.

Will happily change this to a 5 star review if someone can get this working.

Sausage And The Dog

Was declined but no idea why as I meet all requirements.

I have a FB shop linked to my Shopify. I have a business IG.
I've uninstalled, reinstalled, updated, reverted to previous versions, removed all linked accounts, re-added them, removed personal accounts even though they weren't linked to Sausage and The Dog. Arghhhhh

No way to appeal even though FB says you can.
No answers anywhere as to how to appeal or why I was specifically declined.
Wouldn't give any stars!!

Graphique Design

This could have been such an amazing app, but its complicated set-up was such a negative that I was so annoyed that my store was declined after I'd finally done everything right. Instagram has failed to tell me why my store was declined even though my Instagram page is doing really well and drives a lot of traffic to my store. What a waste of time. Not happy.

Homelivingstyle

this app does not work. it shows me that my insta profile is not a business profile, but it is.

Atc Clothing

I was originally approved then it was reversed when given where to find out why i found that i meet all of the guidelines. In the section to appeal it gives absolutely no information on how.

Mr Clever Art Originals

I'd leave 0 stars if there was a 0 stars. I'm a pop artist with sales to 16 countries, art galleries that sell my art and art shows all over the world yet I was NOT APPROVED for this app WITH NO ONE AT INSTAGRAM TO CONTACT...Instagram is bad with customer service, there is no way to contact them and shopify cannot help. Do not add this app, you're waisting your time...

The Lady Queen

Too bad..its not for international ..! I'm so disappointed..

Fettle Fire

I was disapproved for product tagging, and while Shopify support was very kind, they couldn't help me figure out why and/or appeal. Such a bummer!