Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Kathryn Davey

THE WORST EXPERIENCE BY FAR WITH SHOPIFY, INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK COMBINED. WAS WORKING FINE AND THEN STOPPED FOR NO APPARENT REASON. WAISTED SO MUCH TIME TRYING TO MAKE THIS WORK, CONTACTED SHOPIFY WHO AFTER 2 WEEKS JUST SAID IT WAS A PROBLEM THROUGH FACEBOOK, SHOULD NOT BE THIS HARD TO GET AN APP TO WORK, LOOKING FOR AN ALTERNATIVE THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE FACEBOOK .WRITTEN A FEW EMAILS TO FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM AND SHOPIFY AND NO ONE RESPONDS, TERRIBLE IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE OF TECHNICAL PROPORTIONS

Unicornabilia

This must be an embarrassment for Shopify -- it simply does not work! I've been trying for a week, with random results. Tried technical support and have been told repeatedly that the only way to make it work is to unlink all accounts and start over. Tried that -- it didn't work. Technical support just said it's an Instagram problem -- even though the Shop functionality on the Instagram app works fine and connects fine with Facebook. The problem is that Facebook and Shopify don't talk consistently -- the connection may come an go. Shopify tech support is not replying to my messages anymore -- they've abandoned me. Sadly, this app will only bring you one thing: frustration!

Lulubuffett

Same as everyone else here. We added this app the simplify the process but its broken. Would get constantly denied then after working with Facebook Helpdesk set up business manager, then finally got to a different error: You need an Instagram business profile to tag products
Switch to a business profile from the Instagram section of your Facebook Page settings.
Shopify is literally no help with this.

Media Revive

Account doesn't even connect. The furthest I got was making my instagram a business account through facebook but I have a business account.

Drupy Rita

It works ok, you just have to be careful not to put country restrictions on the Facebok account

Max156

The button to connect facebook does not work. Making this app useless.

Rifyl

Its doesnt work.
We cant set up our Instagram account with this app. I tried to contact with Instagram support team, but I never had a reply.

Zeravo Apparel

Same as others, denied store for no obvious reason. Horrible app.

Zoran Designs Jewelry

After seeing all the reviews I was certain I'd have the same experience as most here, however I received a notice of eligibility only hours after installation. Not all of my products were approved immediately but by next day all were approved for tagging. I don't want to jinx it, but for now everything seems to be functioning perfectly and the process was easy and quick. Based on my experience I'd say give it a go despite the reviews here... it certainly is worth a shot considering how quick and easy it is. Good luck!

Robin Ruth Eyewear

Was notified that page isn't eligible for product tagging but not given a specific reason and not given a means to appeal the decision. Our competitor with far fewer followers is able to product tag and we aren't. Customer support for Instagram is not existent.