Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Wicked Flame Candle

Frustrated with this! Annoyed with Shopify and their lack of support. If you offer a service, add-on, etc., help your customers solve issues instead of saying oh well contact Facebook. I too have the required Shopify plan. My Facebook has a business page. I have had Shopify linked to Facebook for years, and have had purchases through Facebook. Facebook and Instagram are connected properly, but still got rejected from Instagram Sales Channel with no reason why. When I search how to appeal the choice, there's a link that takes you to absolutely no where. Meanwhile, I see similar shops and products up and running.

North Pole West

The app works as described. We got it up and running without a hitch so I have to give it a five. The only disappointment is, we have seen little response (sales) for having installed it. Being a year-round Christmas shop I'll give it thru Christmas 18 to judge it more fairly.
I need to add to my review.
After posting, someone went to my Instagram account and commented that the app was not working and hinted I gave a false review. I welcome visitors but please note I do not tag products on every post. If you want to see the app in action you must look at posts with the shopping bag in the corner.

1 Shot Gear

Useless app with no appeal process. Following the instructions won't help you.

Parrett Storage

Works just fine. Adding shopping cart easy, you need Facebook shop and Instagram business profile before you start.

In Fiore

I agree with other "worthless" reviews. They will not approve us even though we are approved on Facebook. We have nearly 10k followers. There is no way to appeal or contact ANYONE. I spent tons of wasted time on this. Unbelievably frustrating.

Bud Country

Worthless. Will not approve, cannot appeal. Facebook Shop has been linked and set up for MONTHS now. Instagram has over 5500 followers and has also been a business account since the beginning. The only items being advertised on FB Shop is candy and tshirts. What a joke.

Lawsonsp Com

I have the required Shopify plan. My Facebook has a business page. I have had Shopify linked to Facebook for several months, and have even had purchases through Facebook. Facebook and Instagram are connected properly, but still got rejected from Instagram Sales Channel with no particular reason why. When I search how to appeal the choice, there is no course of action mentioned.

Only One Life Creations

I'm yet another very disappointed user who got rejected by Instagram for no apparent reason. I can't help but think that this app wasn't ready for prime-time and is causing our shops to get rejected. And yes, my store, Facebook, and Instagram were all set up precisely as others have described in order for it to work right. So frustrating that we're missing out on a great sales channel because...well...nobody knows why!

Manta Fitness

Also rating 1 star because there's no 0 choice. Have been waiting the reviewing for the last 2 days, and unfortunately was declined, stating that business is not eligible. The worst there's no way to contact anyone about the decisions. I read all requirements and I do respect all of them. If someone can get back to me and explain, and make it works, i would appreciate it. thanks

a week later, I<ve been reading all comments and no one from that app answered. woow what a consideration!!!!

Bestplayever

Getting the messae - "Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging
View Instagram’s commerce policy to learn why your store isn’t currently eligible." This despite spending thousands on instagram adverts each month, so it doesnt make sense. Cant contest the judgement. Very frustrating. Stopping us doing things as a business as to be able to sell on instagram would be really useful.

To add to the frustration- the problem may be due to being eager and signing up on the first day when it wasn't working properly due to an issue with facebook.

Will happily change this to a 5 star review if someone can get this working.