Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Bosphorusrugs

met all the requirements but still denied for no reason and there is no way to appeal, i know it is not only to do with shopify, it is a third party app but still shopify should of handle it better since they cooperate with instagram

Bullenbeisser Dog

Denied Denied Denied...this is my LIVELIHOOD! FIX IT and stop screwing around.

Sundayinbed

Not working, shop denied even though it has worked before without this app. Just don't install and do not use.

Mary Lizzie Bb

Absolutely horrible. I've had one of my shops for almost two years and sold on Facebook with the shop no problem. I've tried getting my shop approved over 13 times with no luck and of course they don't offer any real customer service or respond to any messages.

Afrogiftsnstuff

Great app! Got approved in 10mins. Check it out @belovedgiftshop , I dont understand why other people are having so many problems. I have 4 shopify sites selling different things and all my other accounts got approved as quickly as 20-30mins after installing the app.

Remember your Facebook store must be a business account and you must convert your IG account to Business account aswell to be approved. And I think you must be in USA.

Bliss Bath And Beauty Townsville

my sole reason for switching to shopify was for product tagging but like a lot of others i was denied instantly. No reason given and no way to resolve it. I met all the classifications I have friends with the exact same business as mine be successful. I guess its just a game of Russian Roulette either you win or your business is left to die. Very frustrating.

Blue Rain Boutique

I have NO idea why others are having issues with this! I signed up and was approved pretty quickly. It's already up and running on my IG account @bluerainboutique if anyone wants to see it in action. Just make sure you are on mobile. This is one of my FAVORITE apps so far!!!!

UPDATE: I am updating my review because I think that I MAY know what the problem is for people. I kept having issues tagging products on my IG page. So I started doing some research and I found the issue. You can not have your FB page set to different countries, ages, or sexes. In other words, if your FB page is set to only show your postings to people over 18 only in the United States it won't work. This could be why some people are getting denied. Once I turned that off on my Facebook page I was able to tag my products again. Hope this helps someone!

Flgrnt

Until Reading these reviews I thought I was the only one having issues. The only way I was ever able to get this fixed was by contacting facebook directly about the issue.

Baliene

Also denied as so many others... for no apparent reason. This is very frustrating as we meet with all the requirements.

Adelisaandco

Disapproved for no reason. We meet all the guidelines and there's no way to appeal it or try again.