Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Blue Rain Boutique

I have NO idea why others are having issues with this! I signed up and was approved pretty quickly. It's already up and running on my IG account @bluerainboutique if anyone wants to see it in action. Just make sure you are on mobile. This is one of my FAVORITE apps so far!!!!

UPDATE: I am updating my review because I think that I MAY know what the problem is for people. I kept having issues tagging products on my IG page. So I started doing some research and I found the issue. You can not have your FB page set to different countries, ages, or sexes. In other words, if your FB page is set to only show your postings to people over 18 only in the United States it won't work. This could be why some people are getting denied. Once I turned that off on my Facebook page I was able to tag my products again. Hope this helps someone!

Flgrnt

Until Reading these reviews I thought I was the only one having issues. The only way I was ever able to get this fixed was by contacting facebook directly about the issue.

Baliene

Also denied as so many others... for no apparent reason. This is very frustrating as we meet with all the requirements.

Adelisaandco

Disapproved for no reason. We meet all the guidelines and there's no way to appeal it or try again.

Evolved Stuff

"Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging". Same as everyone else it seems. Not sure why they would have a service, promote it, and still is not usable. no way to appeal even though the TOS states you can. a Link to the appeals page would REALLY be helpful...

Erikaties

Its not working, tried everything. The main reason i create Shopify is product tagging. HORIBLE service shopify said that its not their responsibility and IG does not even allow you to communicate with them. SHIT WASTE OF TIME.

Coolshoppingnow

not giving any reason of why my store is not eligible, asked shopify customer service team they say we can not help,, really a worst service, setting up instagram product is complicated and did not work even if you complete setup.

Afhaven

Feeling frustrated about this. Is there a third party app we can use to have tag products on our Instagram posts?

Nikitabyniki

I KNOW HOW TO SET UP PRODUCT TAGGING!!
I finally got them working on my instagram page @nikmahon!
So I kept getting rejected using this app and had a very difficult time setting it all up but I finally figured it out. I thought I'd write this review to help others:

1) Ignore this app, this does not help with product tagging
2) Go to your Facebook Business Manager account
3) Go to catalog in the menu
4) Set up a new catalog specifically for insta feed and add all of your products manually
5) Check there are no errors
6) Connect your insta account in the settings of your FB business manager
7) Once all done, do nothing and the feed will link and you'll get the option to enable shopping.

I am appalled at how little help there has been on this online. Honestly the above actually works I hope it helps someone!

Good luck
x

Custom City

Talking with Shopify now and they say "it is not their problem". This was one of the main reasons we started building a Shopify store in the first place because the Shopify sales people told us "how easy it would be" to start selling on Instagram.