Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Sausage And The Dog

Was declined but no idea why as I meet all requirements.

I have a FB shop linked to my Shopify. I have a business IG.
I've uninstalled, reinstalled, updated, reverted to previous versions, removed all linked accounts, re-added them, removed personal accounts even though they weren't linked to Sausage and The Dog. Arghhhhh

No way to appeal even though FB says you can.
No answers anywhere as to how to appeal or why I was specifically declined.
Wouldn't give any stars!!

Graphique Design

This could have been such an amazing app, but its complicated set-up was such a negative that I was so annoyed that my store was declined after I'd finally done everything right. Instagram has failed to tell me why my store was declined even though my Instagram page is doing really well and drives a lot of traffic to my store. What a waste of time. Not happy.

Vaultse7en

if you are still having trouble, follow these steps and it should work!

first and foremost, every single problem you guys were having, I had them all SO these steps should fix your problem.

1. Make sure your facebook shop gets approved! if it hasn't yet, be patient and let facebook review your shop and ultimately approve it. This step is important!

2. after facebook approves your store, and is up in running on shopify follow the next steps!

2.Make sure your facebook account is connected to your instagram. This is the main reason why my instagram shop kept saying that "I need a business account in order to tag products". i went on instagram and under settings i clicked on linked accounts. My instagram was connected to my personal account instead of my business account. The way i fixed this was first: sign out of my personal account and signed into my business account on my facebook app (ON MY PHONE) Second: I went on instagram and switched back to a personal account. Third: I switched back to a business account on instagram and in the process chose my business (Facebook) account to link with. After this headache, I went back on shopify and re-installed the instagram app.

3. After this confusing process, my instagram is finally under review. MAKE sure to change your business settings and facebook settings on the instagram app NOT on Facebook.

I gave this app a 3 star rating because it should give you clear instruction on how to fix these problems that you encounter. I hope this helps!

Homelivingstyle

this app does not work. it shows me that my insta profile is not a business profile, but it is.

The Neon Sign Company

good app , love it , drives a lot of traffic to site

Atc Clothing

I was originally approved then it was reversed when given where to find out why i found that i meet all of the guidelines. In the section to appeal it gives absolutely no information on how.

Here And There Makers

This app does work great. The trick is to have the three-way relationship between Shopify, Facebook and Instagram. Make sure you have your business Instagram profile attached to your business Facebook page. Tagging products is very easy with a mobile device. Nice one!

Mr Clever Art Originals

I'd leave 0 stars if there was a 0 stars. I'm a pop artist with sales to 16 countries, art galleries that sell my art and art shows all over the world yet I was NOT APPROVED for this app WITH NO ONE AT INSTAGRAM TO CONTACT...Instagram is bad with customer service, there is no way to contact them and shopify cannot help. Do not add this app, you're waisting your time...

The Lady Queen

Too bad..its not for international ..! I'm so disappointed..

Graceful Labels

Excellent - Syncs perfectly with your facebook shop inventory. As others have mentioned you need to ensure you have a authorised facebook shop and then get authorisation for an instagram shop, once you have permission, your good to go in a few clicks. can see it in action on: @gracefullabels.

Hopefully can help generate additional revenue.