Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Witches Stuff

Like so many other people not eligible even though I sell on facebook. When will this be fixed? :(

My Golden Pet

Also denied for no reason. I've done everything right.
"Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging"

Ethical Collection

In the same boat as so many others, we have been selling our products on Facebook for 2 years without an issue, but have been instantly denied twice from Instagram!

Was hoping to find a solution on here, but it seems others are having exactly the same issue.

Gwgonline

Have faced problems every step of the way and no one seems to know how to help!! We have been running our store on Facebook since the very beginning when it was released. We have spent thousands of dollars on adds on both Instagram and Facebook. There is no reason that we shouldn't be accepted !! If any web developers know how to rectify this problem please reach out.

Truemythfashion

I would give zero stars if possible.. denied right when connected just like everyone else and no way to contact support or appeal.. don't waste your time!!

Kelapa Organics

This is the worst experience since joining Shopify period. I understand that Shopify has no say to which stores get approved to sell on instagram. But as you can clearly see on the comments here that NOBODY is getting approved, even when they tick all the boxes in Instagram's commerce policy. Shopify you need to either remove this app or speak to instagram on all of our behalf and fix this. You can't say there is no issue here after looking at all the comments here?? Please help Shopify?

Saf Ani

It is great being able to link my product directly to my store, however the process is long winded, as you have to post the photo, then go back into your account to link the product to Shopify. Also you have to manually do the same process with Facebook afterwards. Saying that, I am getting more clicks and getting my name out there more.

Yogichi

Denied? No obvious violations and there's no appeal process or way to contact Instagram. Very frustrating

Erstwilder At Mn Jewellery Design

It's great... BUT limited

So it works perfectly for me, and great to link products pictured directly to my store... however, it doesn't work...

**with videos
**with 3rd party instagram app schedulers (I schedule all my stuff on tailwinds /later etc)
**and obviously when I share that photo to facebook the data and linking doesnt' follow.
**"shop my feed" - once your feed hits shopify, you still have to go into that app and plug in the data

So... i'm not actually using that often.

Shame Your Enemies

In the same boat as so many others; they rejected my products and give a link on "how to repeal," but it leads to a dead end and no way to contact them. Thanks for wasting my time, Instagram.