Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Erstwilder At Mn Jewellery Design

It's great... BUT limited

So it works perfectly for me, and great to link products pictured directly to my store... however, it doesn't work...

**with videos
**with 3rd party instagram app schedulers (I schedule all my stuff on tailwinds /later etc)
**and obviously when I share that photo to facebook the data and linking doesnt' follow.
**"shop my feed" - once your feed hits shopify, you still have to go into that app and plug in the data

So... i'm not actually using that often.

Shame Your Enemies

In the same boat as so many others; they rejected my products and give a link on "how to repeal," but it leads to a dead end and no way to contact them. Thanks for wasting my time, Instagram.

Dynamicheadbands

Same as all the others here. Store was denied instantly without the ability to even appeal or contact instagram

Burningimpressions

**UPDATE - Still working fantastically for me**
Worked flawlessly for me right off the bat. Instagram is one of my biggest promo tools, and being able to add it as a sales channel was huge. Up and running in minutes, approval was very fast, and it’s been working great for me. Actually had the first sale within about 15min of the first tag. I’m very impressed with this app. I see many others have had issues with Instagram approval, but for some reason, I had mine within minutes, and there hasn’t been a glitch. I can’t say enough about how great this has been for me.

Ea 111

If I could give zero stars I would. Facebook and Pinterest have no problem connecting to my store, Instagram has denied me every time I try. And if you have ever tried to get in contact with anyone at IG you know it's impossible. There needs to at least be a way in this app to contact IG when your store has been denied and you are fully in compliance.

SO. IRRITATING.

Synergynatural

FOr some reason my store was denied instagram shopping. No appeal process and no understanding why as the ecommerce policy shouldn't deny it and we don't break any rules!!

Like everyone here there is nothing to be done and no reply from instagram.

Adam Grey

Denied like many others. App seems to be randomly picking people to deny and Instagram doesn't seem to care -- there's no appeal process or way to contact Instagram.

Tafanis

I got disapproved with NO REASON and I can do nothing! No help from Shopify, no help from Instagram.

Fatally Feminine Designs

Something needs to be fixed with this app. I also received a denial by instagram like many others here for violation of their TOS which is blatantly untrue. I scoured the TOS for any possible problems (I sell jewelry) and couldn't find one single thing that was even close to being a problem. This app was not ready for rollout. If you get denied neither shopify nor instagram will help you. It's been over 2 weeks and have not heard back from instagram after I requested help. Fix this issue or make this app unavailable.

Student Planning

Have been waiting 2 weeks now for instagram to "verify" my account.....