Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Straight Outta Russia

Been selling on Facebook and Shopify for years. Facebook sales channel works Instagram gave denial for no reason/ no way to contact/ all TOS on our shop are 100% compliant >>> this app is broken and needs to be removed from the market place and stop frustrating all the shop owners trying to implement it.

Elana Carello Sweaters

So incredibly frustrating. This was NOT ready to roll out, and Shopify will frustrate you to hell and back with their useless 'support'. Basically it's saying that it's not their problem and to get help from Instagram. Instagram famously NEVER answers a help request. I was reject for violating terms of usage which is ridiculous. I'm switching to BigCommerce. My faith in shopify is gone. Update: Tried the advice below about disconnecting and connecting again with 'ecommerce' as your fb store description. Did not work. As a matter of face, fb flagged FOUR of my sweaters. Completely insane.

Wicked Flame Candle

Frustrated with this! Annoyed with Shopify and their lack of support. If you offer a service, add-on, etc., help your customers solve issues instead of saying oh well contact Facebook. I too have the required Shopify plan. My Facebook has a business page. I have had Shopify linked to Facebook for years, and have had purchases through Facebook. Facebook and Instagram are connected properly, but still got rejected from Instagram Sales Channel with no reason why. When I search how to appeal the choice, there's a link that takes you to absolutely no where. Meanwhile, I see similar shops and products up and running.

North Pole West

The app works as described. We got it up and running without a hitch so I have to give it a five. The only disappointment is, we have seen little response (sales) for having installed it. Being a year-round Christmas shop I'll give it thru Christmas 18 to judge it more fairly.
I need to add to my review.
After posting, someone went to my Instagram account and commented that the app was not working and hinted I gave a false review. I welcome visitors but please note I do not tag products on every post. If you want to see the app in action you must look at posts with the shopping bag in the corner.

1 Shot Gear

Useless app with no appeal process. Following the instructions won't help you.

Parrett Storage

Works just fine. Adding shopping cart easy, you need Facebook shop and Instagram business profile before you start.

In Fiore

I agree with other "worthless" reviews. They will not approve us even though we are approved on Facebook. We have nearly 10k followers. There is no way to appeal or contact ANYONE. I spent tons of wasted time on this. Unbelievably frustrating.

Bud Country

Worthless. Will not approve, cannot appeal. Facebook Shop has been linked and set up for MONTHS now. Instagram has over 5500 followers and has also been a business account since the beginning. The only items being advertised on FB Shop is candy and tshirts. What a joke.

Lawsonsp Com

I have the required Shopify plan. My Facebook has a business page. I have had Shopify linked to Facebook for several months, and have even had purchases through Facebook. Facebook and Instagram are connected properly, but still got rejected from Instagram Sales Channel with no particular reason why. When I search how to appeal the choice, there is no course of action mentioned.

Only One Life Creations

I'm yet another very disappointed user who got rejected by Instagram for no apparent reason. I can't help but think that this app wasn't ready for prime-time and is causing our shops to get rejected. And yes, my store, Facebook, and Instagram were all set up precisely as others have described in order for it to work right. So frustrating that we're missing out on a great sales channel because...well...nobody knows why!