Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Caffeinated Goddess

It works for one of my stores but not the other with no real valid reason or how to fix it i have tried every thing i sent messages with no reply

August 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing this review. I'm sorry to hear that you're having troubles connecting the Instagram sales channel to one of your stores, and I would really like provide some additional assistance with this. I'm going to send you an email shortly so that we can look into your specific store in more detail and help troubleshoot things on our end. Please keep an eye out for this email and reply directly to me there so that we can discuss this further. Looking forward to hearing back from you about this! - Rae, Shopify Support

Gold Link co

Hi, i've been trying for several hours now. But i cannot seem to get around the Eligibility Issue. It states my region is not covered for this specific App. but i've been seeing Several Brands from Philippines using this Feature. is there any way i can get around the issue? p.s. i do not offer any credit card payment/online payment on my website only cash on delivery services which is why i am thinking i can just change a certain address.

August 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. At this time, it doesn't look like this channel is available to merchants based in the Philippines, according to this Instagram resource: http://bit.ly/33w3rnX. However, I understand how disappointing it is to not be eligible to use the Instagram channel, and I would really like to discuss this with you further, so I'm going to send you an email shortly. Please feel free to reply directly to this email so that we can speak about your experience in more detail. Looking forward to hearing from you! - Rae, Shopify Support

Jazzy Glass Gems

I cannot get my instagram tag feature to link with my Shopify store. I've spent ENDLESS hours trying to figure this out both on my own, with facebook and with instagram. I figured Shopify would be able to help. After a total of around 2 1/2 hours, no solution. So bummed :(

August 13, 2019

Hi there. Thanks for sharing this review with our team. I know it's disappointing to not be approved for product tagging by Instagram. I'm going to share your feedback with our product team directly and have sent you an email so that we can discuss this and anything else you might need assistance with. I hope to hear back from you! -Emma, Shopify Support

Be Pretty Not Petty Apparel

My store keep being rejected and I'm unsure y? www.beprettynotpettyapparel.com I keep tying but nothing is changing. let me know what im doing wrong or another route!

August 13, 2019

Thanks for sharing this review about your experience with the Instagram Sales channel. I wish that I could provide you with the reasoning behind this decision, however, at this time the decision is made by Instagram and we are not given any additional information. I have reached out to you via email so that we can log this feedback for our developers and discuss this further. I look forward to hearing back from you! -Emma, Shopify Support

Pink Wreath

Like many others, I have spent countless hours trying to get this to work. There is no reason why my Instagram Business account should not be approved for shopping, and it's impossible to get answers. ARGH!!!!!

August 13, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this review. I'm very sorry to hear that your business was not accepted for product tagging on Instagram. It's disappointing for you and for us as well, because at this time, we aren't provided with any reason(s) for these decisions and the decision is made solely by Instagram as to which businesses are approved or disapproved. I do recognize how frustrating this experience has been for you and I will be sharing your feedback with our product team so that we can continue to improve the Shopify platform and apps. I've also reached out to you by email with some steps to take and hope to hear back from you so that we can discuss this further. -Emma, Shopify Support

Firebalm

tagging products is not working. I have different sizes of a product and it only ever lets me tag 1 size. It used to work then all of a sudden just stopped working. I have been trying to get somebody to help me for weeks. Shopify says its not their problem and contact IG. nobody from IG has gotten back to me. In my settings menu under shopping it says I have multiple products yet I can only tag 1. Stinkeroo service IMO.

August 6, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and provide your feedback for the Instagram app. I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to resolve this issue thus far, and I can appreciate the frustration in having things stop working all of a sudden with no clear way of fixing the problem.

Instagram are very difficult to reach and receive direct support from, and unfortunately there's only a limited amount we at Shopify can do to resolve some of the problems with the integration. However, I would like to discuss this issue with you in more detail to see if we can try anything from our end to help, so I will be sending you an email shortly about this. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Maria Alicia Jewellery

Frustrating. Time consuming, Money wasting app.

I switched to Shopify from a beautiful Squarespace website for the Shopify sold advertising of selling my jewellery on Instagram.
Have spent hours of time trying to work out why I was refused to no avail, everything seems right now.
If I had know all this I would have just stuck with my Squarespace account.
I contacted Shopify support and spoke with a guy who tried to help and then pretty much said - nope nothing more we can do our end. And no surprises - Instagram have never replied to my support log!
Out of pocket and confused about what to do next - I am a small business and can't waste any more time and money but feel in the social media led world Instagram would be a good target market for my pieces!

August 1, 2019

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience with the Instagram sales channel. I'm sorry for the issues that this app has created for you. I understand how much time this has taken and the frustration that this has caused, especially after switching your business to Shopify specifically to use Instagram.

I'd really like to speak with you about your situation in more detail, so I'm going to send you an email about this today. Please keep an eye out for this email in your inbox, and reply directly to me there so that I can assist further. Looking forward to connecting with you on this! - Rae, Shopify Support

Aproverb

its trash it doesn't work. I tried over and over and over again and nothing work. this is the only reason I went to Shopify this app is straight trash.

July 31, 2019

Thanks for proving this feedback on the Instagram app. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I can understand how frustrating it is to not be able to use a feature that was a main factor in you choosing to use our platform for your business.

I would really like to speak with you further so that we can discuss this in more detail. I'm going to reach out to you via email shortly, so please keep an eye out for this. I look forward to hearing back from you! - Rae, Shopify Support

KBSG

Denied immediately with no valid explanation or suggestions to resolve. Highly disappointed as this feature was one of the main reasons I switched to Shopify in the first place.

July 31, 2019

Thank you for reaching out with this feedback. I completely understand your frustration with being immediately denied use of the Instagram app, especially as this was a main factor of switching your business over to Shopify.

While Instagram is responsible for reviewing and approving stores on their end, I would like to help support you further and hear more about your experience. I will send you an email shortly so that we can discuss this in more detail. Looking forward to hearing back from you! - Rae, Shopify Support

MillieMayfield

Completely JOKE! Frustration and Many valuable hours wasted! I would NOT recommend the stress. Thank God I'm not the only one, I'm really frustrated at this point. When I integrated the Instagram app with my Shopify store it said that it would take a few days to know if my store was eligible or not for product tagging on the platform, however my store was denied within a very short period of time. My store meets all Instagram's criteria but it was still denied. Although my store is successfully integrated with Facebook. I have even spoken with Shopify Guru's & Facebook support and NO ONE can see what the issue is. I depend greatly on Instagram traffic for my business since this form of marketing works best for my niche. I'm really disappointed with the ineffectiveness of this sales channel. I have had MANY boutique friends that were approved right away. Please help!.......

July 31, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't approved by Instagram to use their app, and I understand the frustration that this has caused.

I'm going to follow up with you via email so that we can discuss your experience in more detail, and so that I can offer some additional information and troubleshooting options. Looking forward to connecting with you and helping further! - Rae, Shopify Support