Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Outsidertees

Fantastic addition! To all the reviewers giving 1 star, just be patient - once you have been approved by instagram everything will work wonderfully, it took instagram 6 days to approve me.

Cinestill

This app works great. People just don’t have their Facebook shop or Instagram page set up correctly, and this causes an error. This is not an app for shopping on Instagram. Instagram enables product tags and creates a landing page based on the product approved on your Facebook Shop. Facebook must first approve your products, then Instagram allows you to connect your Facebook Business page to your Instagram Buisiness account. dont complain when there isn’t instantly a “shop” button on your Instagram account. One will appear below your profile once you have 9 product tags. Again, this app is super simple. Facebook and Instagram make you jump through the hoops. Once you have done that, it will work just fine. You just need to work within the constraints of the platforms. If you don’t like that, take it up with Instagram. I for one think this is an exelent feature, which walks a fine line between organic information tagging and marketing. Very tasteful in my opinion.

K Bella Swim

Thank you guys now it works like a charm! so I changed my 3 stars to the 5 stars! Amazing app. hope to make some sales through Instagram!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After installing the app I went through all the necessary steps without any problems. The only problem is that my Instagram business setting doesn't have the option for the SHOPPING button. Any idea why is that?

Subtle Trees

EDIT (3/22/18)
That bug seems to have been fixed. Thanks guys! Works great.

_____________________________________
Can't seem to get it to install properly. I get all the way through logging in thru facebook and click next only to have it say "We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information."

I can't wait to be able to install it. This would really enhance my shop. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Coolfuel

this app is really great. awesome tools, not to mention ease of use.

check out https://coolfuel.co

Contagious Designs

Just installed this. Seems pretty simple. Just need to have a FB shop an Instagram Business profile. It even let me edit older Instagram posts and add the product linking. I've got high hopes for this as I'm thinking this will be a Shopify competitive advantage. To see how it works, check out @ContagiousDesignsCanada on Instagram.

1 2 3 4 6 Next