Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

oh.lala.btq

i already did all the things that i need to tag products but guess what? instagram denied my request in seconds, and unsurprisingly facebook has NO HELP CENTER, so disappointed.

December 20, 2019

Thank you very much for your review! I'm sorry to hear that this app has caused disappointment so far.

While they may not respond, you can report a problem within the Instagram app to prompt Instagram's team to review your store again. Have you been able to try that at all?

I'll be sending you an email shortly so that we can continue our conversation! Looking forward to talking more soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Vintage Cotton Boutique

Same trouble as other businesses...Instagram Page not approved for IG tagging & no explanation. Facebook page/catalog is connected. I have reported problem through IG app but no response?

December 19, 2019

Thank you for leaving this review. I'm sorry to hear that your page was not approved, and that you didn't receive any response from Instagram regarding this. Other merchants have had success with solving this by chatting with Facebook directly, so I also recommend trying that.

I'd like to discuss this with you further, so I'm going to send you an email shortly with more details. Please reply directly back to me once you receive this so I can provide more assistance. Speak soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Afua Beauty & Style

This is frustrating. I have been approved on all social media but got denied in seconds with no reason. I gave up

December 19, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback. I understand your frustration with being denied from using the Instagram app. When this happens, the best course of action is to contact Instagram directly by reporting a problem through their app. This gives Instagram a chance to reply directly back to you and let you know why your store was rejected.

However, there are several other troubleshooting steps we can take, so I'm going to send you an email with more information. I look forward to speaking with you about this soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Protect The Wolves

This installation is a sad Joke, Install it and get denied in Seconds! We are a Trademarked Brand Owner with Our Facebook Shop already approved yet instagram denies you with no way to contact them to see what the issue is.

December 16, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

Instagram aren't very open about their review process, however I have spoken with merchants who'd been able to find out more about why their store was rejected by contacting Facebook support. You can also always report a problem within the app.

I’ve followed up with you via email to discuss these options in more detail. I look forward to chatting soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

polonium aesthetic

it keeps telling me i don't have admin access and that "an error has occured, please try again" complete rubbish! Any help?

December 12, 2019

Thanks for leaving this review on the Instagram app. I can see that you also left a review on the Facebook Shop app regarding this same issue, so I'm going to send you an email about this with some additional troubleshooting. Please keep an eye out for my email and reply directly back to me once you receive it. I look forward to discussing this in more detail with you! - Rae, Shopify Support

Teas & Trees

This app sucks!!!!! They say my products are not elligible without and there is no way to get an answer! Don't even bother to download it!!!

December 16, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to share a review with us here!

The review process of products is handled by Instagram directly, and while they don't have a customer service line, you can send them a note by reporting a problem within the app. We also have a list of requirements to sell on Instagram, that you can find here (http://bit.ly/2RX7INW).

That being said, our team works hard to improve our app functionality so we’d like to look into this further with you. I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Yoga Photography

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_ATTENTION MATES_!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi guys
illiterately frustrated about this approval disapproval stuffs with instagram
there wasn't any support from Instagram and finally i checked everywhere and i keep scrolled down here in this review section and i found agency called typical agency they have helped me with this frustrating disapproval stuffs and my account now approved if you want to get approve your account please contact them

IG: @typical_agency
Email: typicalagency04@gmail.com

Mugs & Pins

I tried to connect the IG many times, but they do not approve of it without explaining the reason. "Lizzy | Shopify Support" contacted me and gave me tips that helped to set everything up.

December 15, 2019

Thank you very much for this feedback!

While Instagram do have the final say on who is approved to use the tagging feature, I may be able to offer some advice. The first thing I suggest after seeing that your store has not been approved, is to report a problem within the Instagram app.

I’ve followed up with you via email in case I can offer any further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

JPU Records

Store not eligible. No idea why. No way to appeal. Totally rubbish. I have to write 100 characters though so just ignore the rest of these words.

December 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review with us.

I understand it can be frustrating not to be able to see the reason why your store may not have been approved. However you can report a problem within the Instagram app to request an appeal! Instagram don't often reply to these, but it can result in your store seeing an approval.

I will be reaching out to you via email as well so that we can continue to discuss your store and the options there. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Chasing Apparitions

I've tried probably 30 times. & I can't get it to work..............................................

December 15, 2019

I'm sorry to hear that you've had this issue occur on multiple occasions, but we thank for you taking the time to write your review. As Instagram is the sole decision maker in this process and often do not provide clear reasons for rejections, it is difficult for Shopify to offer direct assistance or guidance on being approved on a second attempt.

That said, we have come across some workarounds that have led to success for other merchants, which I'll be able to share with you. I'll be sending you an email shortly with these potential solutions so please look out for my email and get back to me there if you have more questions. -Victor, Shopify Support