Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

The Furry Feline

I received a message saying that I can't tag my products. I don't understand why and have looked around. Can anyone help me?

January 3, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review here. I'd be happy to help you look into your connection to Instagram and offer some advice on how to start tagging.

My first suggestion is to report a problem within the Instagram app. In the report you can explain more about you and your business. Many stores find that some time after doing this, they see their approval status change.

I will also be reaching out to you via email so that we can chat in more detail! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

thetrendygurl

This installation is a joke, Install it and get denied in Seconds! There's no way to contact anyone. Shopify can't explain why you get denied. Our Facebook Shop already approved and have sales from it. This whole intergration is a joke

January 3, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review with us. I understand how it can be frustrating not to have a clear reason for why your store hasn't been approved to tag on Instagram. While you're correct in that we, at Shopify, don't have access to the review process we have worked with merchants who've seen their rejection changed to an approval!

One factor that can affect a store is not having an active Instagram account, or a new Instagram page without many posts. To rectify this you just need to start posting more consistently and try the connection again.

I’ve reached out to you via email as well so that we can continue our discussion. I hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

pantymischief

hello everyone !!! ATTENTION !!!

i found a agency few reviews bellow in here and they took the job for me and finished it as they told really appreciated their works

please contact if you need their supports i'll add their contacts bellow

@Typical_agency on instagram and Typicalagency04@gmail.com their email address

Emme Bags

Its amazing how much time I wasted trying to get Instagram integrated with our Shopify store. Denied in seconds... Sent several messages to Instagram to review again... No response... No progress... I give up Instagram!!

December 20, 2019

Thank you for sharing this review. I'm sorry to hear that your store was denied, and I appreciate the amount of time and effort you spent trying to get this working. If you have reported a problem to Instagram directly through their app, then I suggest reaching out to Facebook via their live chat. Other merchants have tried this, and received more information about why their store was denied, so I do recommend trying this method.

There's a few other troubleshooting options that I'd like to work through with you, so I'm going to reach out to you via email with more information. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

oh.lala.btq

i already did all the things that i need to tag products but guess what? instagram denied my request in seconds, and unsurprisingly facebook has NO HELP CENTER, so disappointed.

December 20, 2019

Thank you very much for your review! I'm sorry to hear that this app has caused disappointment so far.

While they may not respond, you can report a problem within the Instagram app to prompt Instagram's team to review your store again. Have you been able to try that at all?

I'll be sending you an email shortly so that we can continue our conversation! Looking forward to talking more soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Vintage Cotton Boutique

Same trouble as other businesses...Instagram Page not approved for IG tagging & no explanation. Facebook page/catalog is connected. I have reported problem through IG app but no response?

December 19, 2019

Thank you for leaving this review. I'm sorry to hear that your page was not approved, and that you didn't receive any response from Instagram regarding this. Other merchants have had success with solving this by chatting with Facebook directly, so I also recommend trying that.

I'd like to discuss this with you further, so I'm going to send you an email shortly with more details. Please reply directly back to me once you receive this so I can provide more assistance. Speak soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Afua Beauty & Style

This is frustrating. I have been approved on all social media but got denied in seconds with no reason. I gave up

December 19, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback. I understand your frustration with being denied from using the Instagram app. When this happens, the best course of action is to contact Instagram directly by reporting a problem through their app. This gives Instagram a chance to reply directly back to you and let you know why your store was rejected.

However, there are several other troubleshooting steps we can take, so I'm going to send you an email with more information. I look forward to speaking with you about this soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Protect The Wolves

This installation is a sad Joke, Install it and get denied in Seconds! We are a Trademarked Brand Owner with Our Facebook Shop already approved yet instagram denies you with no way to contact them to see what the issue is.

December 16, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

Instagram aren't very open about their review process, however I have spoken with merchants who'd been able to find out more about why their store was rejected by contacting Facebook support. You can also always report a problem within the app.

I’ve followed up with you via email to discuss these options in more detail. I look forward to chatting soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

polonium aesthetic

it keeps telling me i don't have admin access and that "an error has occured, please try again" complete rubbish! Any help?

December 12, 2019

Thanks for leaving this review on the Instagram app. I can see that you also left a review on the Facebook Shop app regarding this same issue, so I'm going to send you an email about this with some additional troubleshooting. Please keep an eye out for my email and reply directly back to me once you receive it. I look forward to discussing this in more detail with you! - Rae, Shopify Support

Teas & Trees

This app sucks!!!!! They say my products are not elligible without and there is no way to get an answer! Don't even bother to download it!!!

December 16, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to share a review with us here!

The review process of products is handled by Instagram directly, and while they don't have a customer service line, you can send them a note by reporting a problem within the app. We also have a list of requirements to sell on Instagram, that you can find here (http://bit.ly/2RX7INW).

That being said, our team works hard to improve our app functionality so we’d like to look into this further with you. I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support