Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Your Blissful

This app is too difficult to communicate with customer service, they won't allow me to sell on this app with no explanation

The Vintage Lotus

I keep getting disapproved to add shopping to my Insta! I'm SO badly frustrated it want to cry... there is NO reason they should disapprove me... I am following ALL rules and policies! there in no support for help! Please Help me!

SPIRIT - beauty excellence

This is the most frustrating and disappointing app EVER! No wonder the overall rating is that bad. My shop works perfectly with Facebook, but I have been denied multiple times on Instagram. And nobody can tell me why. The Shopify support is of course limited regarding this issue and Instagram simply offers no support at all! What's up with that?! I have such an incredible potential on Instagram and I am stuck in this catastrophic situation...

Blu Sundaze Swimwear

After months of trying I still have not been approved for instagram shopping. I've followed all the requirements and according to their checklist I should be eligble yet I havn't been accepted. I've reached out to shopify, facebook and instagram more times then I can count to gain some assistance with this issue and am yet to receive any help other then being told 'to keep posting ads (and spending my money) and it will eventually work .... Instagram shopping is such a key factor in sales and to be denied access is very upsetting and very unprofessional for instagram to not even respond to the help requests.

GiftStorePro

Why there are some applications work only for people who live in U.S.A. Canada , Europe , Australia and ignore all other people ? We paying at Shopify a monthly fee , right ? We pay also for other applications , it's unfair when you see someone can use any app. and we can't , it's really frustrated , Where is our rights in competition ?

Tame Mane

Over 95% of my traffic comes from Instagram organically, so I was extremely disappointed to get denied multiple times without any reason as to why my store isn't verified. I have reached out multiple times to Instagram to resolve the issue and at least let me know why I have not gotten accepted. This was one one main feature I was looking forward to use with my Shopify store. Absolutely insane that most of us can't even use it.

Goedkope Klokkies

This app dont work. I have every setting as it suppose to be but it wont connect. Keeps saying that i have to make a business account but done that. In my channel list i can see that all my products are in de insta channel but stil cant get the app to working..

¡CHAU, LUNA!

App is useless. Did not allow product tagging even though I had a FB acct with a shop enabled and business was verified.

Take on a Unicorn

I am also being refused for no good reason. Yet facebook I had no issue to get the approval. I have deleted the app and retried and still no success

The Art Cave Creations

My shop keeps getting rejected and I have no idea why. Instagram are completely useless in resolving this matter as they will not get back in touch with me. Really disappointed as product tagging is one of the main reasons I chose Shopify and would be huge for my business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28