Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Blaque & Diamond Wear

My Products do not violate the terms but I keep getting denied product tagging for my store but I am approved for facebook and cant reach anyone to find out why.

RunwayDior

______________________________!!! ATTENTION ALL !!!_________________________

i have faced this frustrating common issues too and i haired @TYPICAL_AGENCY
from Instagram was really help full he figured it out the issues and got my account too i was little nerves before haired him but i'm happy now because of @TYPICAL_AGENCY

please contact and get your business approval for shopping tag feature

KloTH

IG won't let me use this app to sell my own fashion designs from my shopify store. No reason no support and no response to my email. What a joke. Nothing in my store that is against IG policy. Terrible customer support

Dearest Q

I wish I could give this less than one star. I'm unable to sell my work on Instagram with no explanation and zero support.

SpiraLocks

I cant connect to instagram to sell hair ties! I have been trying for months and keep getting refused and cant get support!

Built Baseball

doesn't allow me to connect me instagram page to store.
terrible app!
no help provided by either instagram or shopify, very disappointed!

SkinnyDaz Art, Design & Illustration

DREADFUL!!! It won't allow my Animal Art work to be shown on Instagram. It thinks I am selling either live animals or animal parts. I've always wanted the chance to call some automated response system a total MORON!

South Coast Rods

Cannot get the channel to work. Facebook and Instagram are very difficult to work with, they have zero customer service and do not respond when you report a problem to them. Please contact @typical_agency on instagram @typical_agency or email typicalagency04@gmail.com who will be able to help you if you have the same issues as we did and they will get it fixed.

Pancake and Lulu Yarn

I cannot get this app to work! so frustrating. As far as I can see I am totally qualified and following all the practices to sell on Instagram. It seems like so many people are having the same problem.

The Loom Collection

Really frustrated that I cannot use the Instagram Sales channel in the UAE. It is one of the safest countries in the world, very advanced in terms of technology, people here buy a lot online, but still Instagram thinks were a second world country.
And what is with the Managed Business Partner anyway?
never got my head around that, no matter how much I looked for the info.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39