Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Saints of Speed

Today is November 18th 2019 and there's over 420 1 star reviews for this right now. Apparently something has glitched out and many Shopify users are not able to connect for some unknown reason. No way to get support or help on this whatsoever. Completely at the mercy of Instagram/Facebook. Absolutely Terrible! Helloooo!!!!!!

Wynter Wellness co.

facebook shop was approved but instagram was not not sure why this is have tried to contact but to no avail, does anyone know how to get past this?

Uhlan

Very disappointed, FB shop was approved but IG has been denied, it makes no sense. It is now affecting my business, there is no way to reapply for the instagram app. Tried reaching out to support teams but have had no help or reply.

EVER-MART INC

My experience is the same as a'lot of other users here.

Although I've listed my products just fine on Facebook, Instagram will not grant me permission to sell on their platform.

Why?

I'm not really sure. They do not provide any answers as to why. I've also sent several emails for some help. Never got a response from any of the emails I've sent over the past 3 months.

Based on all that. I rate 1 star, would vote 0 if I could!

cupsandcayks-

My insta shop has not been approved but my FB shop is working fine. The help button on Insta is useless. the entire thing is just frustrating.

Magical Bodies

I have not been approved by instagram, although my fb shop is working and all looks good. This is ridiculous. (to say the least)... What else is possible here?

Zappy Toys

"Impossible to link with instagram for tagging, no reason for that, no explanations, no tutorial and no support to fix it." I couldnt have said it better myself.

NØRD editoras

November 19, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! There are a few possible reasons why you might be having trouble tagging products on Instagram.

You may need to connect a catalogue under Settings>Shopping within the app, or make sure that your products are set to be available on Instagram. It is also possible that your store hasn't been approved during Instagram's review.

I will be reaching out to you via email shortly to take a deeper look into your account and see what I can do to help out here! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Adonis King

This app has stopped working for my brand instagram. I have been trying to get it to work again and nothing is happening. Please help!

November 18, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing currently. After taking a look at your account, it seems as though the issue is related to Facebook rather than the Instagram app.

I know you've already been speaking with our Support Team in regards to this, but I've also gone ahead and sent you an email to follow up with some troubleshooting steps. Hope to hear from you soon. - Ryder, Shopify Support

Slabbed Heroes

App has not worked for over 3 months. Shopify support is unable to resolve the problem. Opened a ticket with Shopify who says they have been working with Facebook/Instagram to resolve this issue.

November 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing this review on the Instagram channel. I'm sorry to hear that the integration hasn't worked for several months, and I'm glad that our teams are looking into this for you. I'm going to follow up with you via email to ensure we have a point of contact in case you need further assistance. Looking forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43