Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Vision-Worth

My products have yet to be approved after about a month of trying to get them approved for tagging On INSTAGRAM
So far I haven't had a whole lot of Blessings.
I wish you'd review my products and approve them for tagging!!!
My products are at visionworth.iowa

Garcia's Shopping List

I used this app to facilitate the traffic in my store. It is very difficult of use the icons for tag products. Also 1st day worked perfect and a day later didn't work anymore and lost my week trying to realize what was wrong. Today is working again don't know how. Otherwise would be amazing app

Karavan Clothing

Faced some major issues on the approval system but after i contacted the tech. support they took care of it permanently and i feel grateful for that.
Hope they keep that efficiency from now.

June 17, 2019

Thank you for the feedback with the Instagram app! Our development team works continuously to improve the functionality of the apps we build so I want to thank you for any additional feedback you may have.

I have sent you an email to give you the opportunity to provide any further feedback as well as offer assistance with any lingering issues you have with the app. Looking forward to connecting with you!

- Alex, Shopify Support

The Dresser Boutique

Its great this allows product stickers to be added to your stories and allow customers to shop directly from the product images they like! This is a great tool for driving additional sales for your website. Some times it takes longer for certain stickers to be 'approved' before showing on the image which means customers who have already seen the story before the sticker appears have missed it - doesn't seem to be any reasoning on which take longer to appear. The feedback on why this is, or why certain stickers aren't approved is also poor - it gives generic guidance only, not specifics on your description

Bossbabe Supply Co.

I love being able to tag my photos with the corresponding product and links that take the customer right back to my product page! Favebook can be picky on what it approves for products, but other than that, love this app!

The Next Stitch

As the majority of my customers find me through social media and Instagram in particular this app has really boosted my sales. Customers can click straight through to my website and make a purchase all while browsing

KORE

To all who are confuzzled by why they cannot get this to work. After hours and hours of trial and error and research I found this method

It worked for me, takes time and can be confusing but it did end up working for me. Once you finish the last step it took around 5 days to get approved.

ASSEMBLE BY KALOPSIA COLLECTIVE

Took me ages to figure out how to get this to work. I keep getting the same rejection message as everyone else.

However after a lot of digging in different threads I found one where someone send if you check the instagram 'sale channel' page on shopify before you shop is reviewed it insta-rejects your store.

What you need to do is just set everything up, then leave the page and wait for a confirmation email. Just tried it and it worked first time. Took 2/3 days for the confirmation but now it’s up and running.

Graymedics Fully Ozonated Olive Oils Health and Beautiful skin

The app was ultra painful to setup and took some time but got there in the end which is great tagging my products. So dont stress.
There are a bunch of things that need to happen to become eligible and thanks to shafquatarefeen:

1. Install Facebook Feed - Product Feeds Made Easy
2. Facebook page setup as with business manager and the page owner must be your business page manager NOT yours.
3. Facebook shop enabled and tagged only as "shopping retail"
4. Facebook Business manager create a catalogue and populate it from url using the link from the app you installed Facebook Feed - Product Feeds Made Easy.
5. Ad Account owned and created by business manager and NOT your personal one.
6. Business manager created PIXEL and NOT your own.
7. Install Instagram sales channel and get your error :D

Then after all this it still wont work ( most likely ) take a screenshot of the
error in shopify then go here facebook.com/business/support/topic/instagram

They will check everything then a day or so bam! You should be golden.
Good Luck.

Laki Studio

Having problem tagging products since the facebook crashed please helllp it was working very wrll before though

Previous 1