Tag your posts & stories
Let people discover your products while they browse their Instagram feed.
Sell on Instagram
Let customers check out from your posts & stories without leaving Instagram.
Highlight your shoppable posts
Add a shop tab to your profile and let shoppers browse your tagged products.
About Instagram channel
Sell on Instagram
Give shoppers a way to buy from your store on Instagram by tagging products in your photos. Use the Instagram channel to connect your Facebook products to your Instagram account. Tag up to 5 products per photo and let customers check out without leaving Instagram. Once you’ve tagged products in 9 posts, a shop tab will show up on your profile that lets shoppers browse your shoppable posts—all in one place. You can also choose to further the reach of your tagged posts using Instagram's sponsored post ads.
With Shopify and the Instagram channel, you can:
- add Instagram product tagging to your Instagram business profile
- connect your store’s Facebook product catalog to your Instagram business profile
- add shopping tags to your posts & stories and let customers purchase from your online store without leaving Instagram.
- fulfill orders placed on Instagram
To use the Instagram channel, you need to:
- have the Facebook channel
- be an admin for a Facebook Page approved to sell on Facebook
- have the online store channel
- have an Instagram business profile
- be located in one of the eligible countries
Overall rating Based on 475 reviews
Most recent reviews
This app is a fcking joke. My shop was rejected. I sell pillows. PILLOWS!!! What could possibly be wrong with that? Plus I already have my stuff in my facebook shop. WTF??!!
The Medusa Project
Our store's products do not violate the terms. However, we are continually denied product tagging for our store. Furthermore, we are approved for Facebook and can't reach anyone to find out why. Zuckerberg can suck it.
Stylos For You
O Instagran é o máximo. É uma das redes sociais mais divulgadas no momento. Eu aconselho a todos, pois funciona mesmo.