Tag your posts & stories
Let people discover your products while they browse their Instagram feed.
Sell on Instagram
Let customers check out from your posts & stories without leaving Instagram.
Highlight your shoppable posts
Add a shop tab to your profile and let shoppers browse your tagged products.
About Instagram channel
Sell on Instagram
Give shoppers a way to buy from your store on Instagram by tagging products in your photos. Use the Instagram channel to connect your Facebook products to your Instagram account. Tag up to 5 products per photo and let customers check out without leaving Instagram. Once you’ve tagged products in 9 posts, a shop tab will show up on your profile that lets shoppers browse your shoppable posts—all in one place. You can also choose to further the reach of your tagged posts using Instagram's sponsored post ads.
With Shopify and the Instagram channel, you can:
- add Instagram product tagging to your Instagram business profile
- connect your store’s Facebook product catalog to your Instagram business profile
- add shopping tags to your posts & stories and let customers purchase from your online store without leaving Instagram.
- fulfill orders placed on Instagram
To use the Instagram channel, you need to:
- have the Facebook channel
- be an admin for a Facebook Page approved to sell on Facebook
- have the online store channel
- have an Instagram business profile
- be located in one of the eligible countries
Overall rating Based on 447 reviews
Most recent reviews
I can´t seem to use Instagram to tag my products from Shopify. I need help, I tried everything and nothing works. I still don´t even know why my store isn´t eligible? Like really, come on, that why I chose Shopify in the first place. Urgently needs help. Thanks
i loved working with @TYPICAL_AGENCY on Instagram he did a great job
please contact him he will defiantly help you to get activate you shop
and he help lots of people i found him from here too,
i'll 100% vouch him and recommend him to anyone that trying to get shopping tag feature approve
There is a bug in this channel, but Shopify is completely unwilling to contact Instagram about it. (They claim they can't, but someone worked out a deal to get it on the app store, so I call b.s. This bug just hasn't worked its way up the Shopify food chain.) If you installed it a year ago, great. If you want to install it now, it will not work. You'll get rejected. That's why the average rating for this is 1 star.