Tag your posts & stories
Let people discover your products while they browse their Instagram feed.
Sell on Instagram
Let customers check out from your posts & stories without leaving Instagram.
Highlight your shoppable posts
Add a shop tab to your profile and let shoppers browse your tagged products.
About Instagram channel
Sell on Instagram
Give shoppers a way to buy from your store on Instagram by tagging products in your photos. Use the Instagram channel to connect your Facebook products to your Instagram account. Tag up to 5 products per photo and let customers check out without leaving Instagram. Once you’ve tagged products in 9 posts, a shop tab will show up on your profile that lets shoppers browse your shoppable posts—all in one place. You can also choose to further the reach of your tagged posts using Instagram's sponsored post ads.
With Shopify and the Instagram channel, you can:
- add Instagram product tagging to your Instagram business profile
- connect your store’s Facebook product catalog to your Instagram business profile
- add shopping tags to your posts & stories and let customers purchase from your online store without leaving Instagram.
- fulfill orders placed on Instagram
To use the Instagram channel, you need to:
- have the Facebook channel
- be an admin for a Facebook Page approved to sell on Facebook
- have the online store channel
- have an Instagram business profile
- be located in one of the eligible countries
Most recent reviews
I agree with all the 1 star reviews here. I have called Shopify about this and they cannot offer a solution which is a very poor response considering this app is developed by Shopify. Everything is set up properly and all instructions followed. My shop shows up on FB but it won't show up on IG. Waste of time installing and installing and calling in to tech support but no solution is available. Crap app.
Spirit of the Earth Creations
Since Shopify has been around for around now, I am truly disappointed in this app that is by them. It does NOT work. Period. In fact there is very little in the way of help when you encounter problems with any apps by Shopify.
Francis + Benedict
For months we have tried to use this option and get denied. We meet all the criterias required. Is there anyone that can tell us what the issue is?