Tag your posts & stories
Let people discover your products while they browse their Instagram feed.
Sell on Instagram
Let customers check out from your posts & stories without leaving Instagram.
Highlight your shoppable posts
Add a shop tab to your profile and let shoppers browse your tagged products.
About Instagram channel
Sell on Instagram
Give shoppers a way to buy from your store on Instagram by tagging products in your photos. Use the Instagram channel to connect your Facebook products to your Instagram account. Tag up to 5 products per photo and let customers check out without leaving Instagram. Once you’ve tagged products in 9 posts, a shop tab will show up on your profile that lets shoppers browse your shoppable posts—all in one place. You can also choose to further the reach of your tagged posts using Instagram's sponsored post ads.
With Shopify and the Instagram channel, you can:
- add Instagram product tagging to your Instagram business profile
- connect your store’s Facebook product catalog to your Instagram business profile
- add shopping tags to your posts & stories and let customers purchase from your online store without leaving Instagram.
- fulfill orders placed on Instagram
To use the Instagram channel, you need to:
- have the Facebook channel
- be an admin for a Facebook Page approved to sell on Facebook
- have the online store channel
- have an Instagram business profile
- be located in one of the eligible countries
Overall rating Based on 346 reviews
Most recent reviews
The Vintage Lotus
I keep getting disapproved to add shopping to my Insta! I'm SO badly frustrated it want to cry... there is NO reason they should disapprove me... I am following ALL rules and policies! there in no support for help! Please Help me!
nice web me ha encandado Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
SPIRIT - beauty excellence
This is the most frustrating and disappointing app EVER! No wonder the overall rating is that bad. My shop works perfectly with Facebook, but I have been denied multiple times on Instagram. And nobody can tell me why. The Shopify support is of course limited regarding this issue and Instagram simply offers no support at all! What's up with that?! I have such an incredible potential on Instagram and I am stuck in this catastrophic situation...