Tag your posts & stories
Let people discover your products while they browse their Instagram feed.
Sell on Instagram
Let customers check out from your posts & stories without leaving Instagram.
Highlight your shoppable posts
Add a shop tab to your profile and let shoppers browse your tagged products.
About Instagram channel
Sell on Instagram
Give shoppers a way to buy from your store on Instagram by tagging products in your photos. Use the Instagram channel to connect your Facebook products to your Instagram account. Tag up to 5 products per photo and let customers check out without leaving Instagram. Once you’ve tagged products in 9 posts, a shop tab will show up on your profile that lets shoppers browse your shoppable posts—all in one place. You can also choose to further the reach of your tagged posts using Instagram's sponsored post ads.
With Shopify and the Instagram channel, you can:
- add Instagram product tagging to your Instagram business profile
- connect your store’s Facebook product catalog to your Instagram business profile
- add shopping tags to your posts & stories and let customers purchase from your online store without leaving Instagram.
- fulfill orders placed on Instagram
To use the Instagram channel, you need to:
- have the Facebook channel
- be an admin for a Facebook Page approved to sell on Facebook
- have the online store channel
- have an Instagram business profile
- be located in one of the eligible countries
Overall rating Based on 517 reviews
Most recent reviews
My products have yet to be approved by Instagram after about a month of trying to get them approved for tagging. So far I haven't had a whole lot of Blessings. Please review my products for tagging.
Very disappointed, FB shop was approved but IG has been denied, it makes no sense. It is now affecting my business, there is no way to reapply for the instagram app. Tried reaching out to support teams but have had no help or reply.
My experience is the same as a'lot of other users here.
Although I've listed my products just fine on Facebook, Instagram will not grant me permission to sell on their platform.
I'm not really sure. They do not provide any answers as to why. I've also sent several emails for some help. Never got a response from any of the emails I've sent over the past 3 months.
Based on all that. I rate 1 star, would vote 0 if I could!