AuthentiPix

AuthentiPix

by RedBit Development

Let your best customers become your brand ambassadors!

Shekhtwoman Test

Awesome product! Strong Customer support!

Check out how does carousel looks like on my website: www.shekhtwoman.com All questions I had were careful answered shortly.

If you choose AuthentiPix, you are the winner!

Fromhelena

Great product with great support when I needed some help. 10$ a month is more than I pay for Microsoft Office 365 every month. But hey, a lot of Shopify apps are ridiculous expensive.

Great job in creating an easy to use and very useful app.

New Running Gear

Great app, easy to use and great customer service!

Basket Room

A great app to pull in our unique hashtag from Instagram - our customers share their styling photos! Great support too :-)

Luv Bart

Fantastic App and amazing customer service. Kyle went above and beyond for us to get our Instagram feed set up and working properly for us in no time. Super helpful and brilliant outcome. We would highly recommend this App to any store and were blown away by the level of customer service. Thank you AuthentiPix, fabulous in every way!

Lillicoco

Does what is says on the tin. Very helpful support staff. It's quite expensive for a basic Instagram feed, but to save the hassle of developing and maintaining an integration myself I'm happy to pay!

Verve Societe

I had a fantastic experience with Kyle who was extremely efficient, polite in his communication and generally just provided a brilliant service. Thank you Kyle!

Z Natural Life

Great product and great support - we highly recommend this product!

Dome Beauty

Customer support at AuthentiPix are ROCKSTARS!!! Kyle worked magic for me and my website is now what it should be. THANK YOU!!!!

Rozee Cheeks

I love the app, very easy to create campaigns that are integrated with Instagram! Ran into an issue embedding code and Kyle corrected it for me in no time! Great App! We use it in our store rozeeckeeks.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6