iHippo ‑ Shoppable Story feed

Customers will love shopping via Instagram like Story feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Rhaika London

Great Customer service from these guys, app integrates well with theme looking forward to sharing our instagram content.

Epox

It is perfect to Highlight your Collections. Also the Support is very nice and helpful. I had problems setting up and they did it for me

Frenchie Star

It is a great app easy to install and operate. it does an amazing job. Customer support is amazing as well.

Hop Lexington

Vivek and the Tessel team are awesome. My experience was awesome, Vivek went in and helped me with a little issue. 10/10 recommend.

Shopplexs

This App is Amazing also the Customer Support is Just above the 5 Stars. Would recommend to use. It is just awesome to have this

Molds and Shapes

I installed the app a few hours ago because it sounded appealing to me. And I was right, it's a great and must-have app if you want Instagram Stories and Highlights on your homepage. The app is very easy to setup and you can place it everywhere on the Homepage by adding a section to the page and copy/paste the code that InstaHippo gives you into it. The developers were very fast and helpful responding via the live chat on a few questions that I had. And to top it off, they are working on several additional features that will make this app even more awesome. I highly recommend InstaHippo.

JammyMom

Amazing App, Amazing Developers. Thank you so much for this app and great customer service. Best regards from jammymom.com

Oricami Japanesehandmade

E' molto carina come l'app. Gli assistenti sono super disponibili! Quando volete collegare con l'instagram senza impegno, usate questa app!

Angela Pinto

This App is really useful, easy, and intuitive. Customer service is great! With live chat, they helped me and answered all my questions. Highly recommended!

Caviar Skazka

Awesome app and even better support. They can and will add more features that will make the app even better. Great app, 5 stars!