Installment Recurring Payments

Installment Recurring Payments

by SpurIT

Installment payments for your customers | Payment Plan

OMGArtistry

App, is very buggy. Be warned. It works with the initial setup, but any changes to your settings will not be reflected correctly on your products. Also, once removing the app it does not remove the feature from that page you applied it. You will have to make a new copy of that product and remove the old one. Tried calling the 24/7 number in the evening and it just hung up on me each time I called.

March 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email regarding this case but didn't receive a responce yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!
UPD: the app used caching and we removed it, so now the widget disappears once the app is uninstalled.

Kaleidoscopes for Violin

The app did not display installment option on the product page as intended. Support responded quickly, but requested access to my Shopify account; this should not be needed if the app is working correctly. I granted access, but there was no change in status several days later.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation and help with the app's setup but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Utileo-shop

I installed the application, translated into French, linked 2 products but the result was unsatisfactory. I uninstalled it but it was still present on all the products. Be professional, perform functionnal and technical tests!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for letting us know about the problem. We tried to contact you via email in order to help but didn't receive a response yet. Please contact us at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

L.V FUTURISTIC

eu adicionei o app em minha loja, e não me serviu, apaguei o app da loja mas continuou com os "icones" dele na página de venda do produto, como resolvo?

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced difficulties. We tried to contact you via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.