Installment Recurring Payments

Installment Recurring Payments

From $4.95/month. 90-day free trial.
Rating (3.7)
Developer
3.7
February 17, 2022

This app is great. I wish I can stop sending invoices manually just in case the customer want to fix something different after the order or outside the app

Misbabosos.com
Colombia
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 27, 2021

Looking forward to using this app and getting rid of my other time payment providers and start saving on their fees

SavageLuxuryNZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 9 months
SpurIT UAB replied May 24, 2021

Thank you! Hope the app will help you make more and more sales!

February 26, 2021

Hot app..! I recommend this app to everyone. It's easy to use and configure. The review process is frustrating tho.

Luvli
Time spent using app: 9 months
SpurIT UAB replied March 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated!

February 9, 2021

The contact support is very fast and helpful. I needed more info and got my answers very quickly. The app worked great and was easy to use. I needed more detailed payments option, but other than that I'd recommend this app. I love that it sends automatic draft invoice for the costumer to pay.

Passion Herbale Cosmétiques naturels
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
SpurIT UAB replied February 15, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7!

Edited August 13, 2020

Very simple to use. When I had some issues, the staff replied quickly and helped resolve the issue. This app really helped us offer a payment plan option for a presale item that wouldn't be arriving for a few months. Great options for Canadian Retailers. Unfortunately, the app only allows you to add one product to the cart at a time. We needed an option where our customers could purchase several different items in one purchase and pay installments. If this is something that can be changed about the app I will for sure start using it again.

Lilly Bear Studio Props
Time spent using app: About 1 month
SpurIT UAB replied August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties, we are always glad to help :)