Installment Recurring Payments

Installment Recurring Payments

by SpurIT

Installment payments for your customers | Payment Plan

Laird Wellness

App works great - very simple. I had an issue setting it up, but Kiryl helped me quickly and effectively. Works for what I need: just a simple way for customers to make payments on more pricey items. Thanks!

December 14, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7!

Diy Home

great app definetely recommend ,great customer support ,90 day free trails is something amazing ,customisation is too good 5 stars

November 26, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! Please feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

kingstoreimports

Great App, but becouse of my location (Brazil) I couldn't use on my webstore, Spoke to the manager and he gave all the necessery information I needed and hope to have the App avalible in portuguese as soon as possible.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! And sorry that you've faced such inconvenience :(

Emporio Magno

I have had some inconvenience, but I have to say that the customer service has been fast and excellent, everything must be said now if I have confidence and security in them.

August 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)
Please let us know if you face any difficulties, we are always ready to assist!

gug's produtos

recommend, the developers are very attentive!

great service in support very satisfied !!!!!!!!!!!!

August 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! :)

VanityBeautySG

Fast respond when i needed help. A very helpful apps to attract customer. Would be great if able to put many installment option.

July 27, 2020

Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback :)
Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties!