Installment Recurring Payments

Installment Recurring Payments

by SpurIT

Installment payments for your customers | Sale without limits

GoodysForMe

Fast response from support which turned out to be an issue on my end and not even their app's as originally suspected by me - excellent product and response time!

August 25, 2020

Thanks so much! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Safe and Fine

Great addition to my store! Some customers just cant afford paying full price at one time and this app provides a solution. Thank you!

August 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! :)
It's so good to know that you've found the app that useful :)

Otoka.

Super simple and easy to use tool. It lets people buy even if they don't have enough money. Thanks!! Update: want to say one more huge thank you! Very helpful app!

August 20, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time :)

Atlanta Bikes

I like this app, it helps make more sales. In addition, support is awesome, I received response in a minute. Really great app for installment payment. Moreover, the setup is simple and clean.

August 20, 2020

Thank you! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

CosmicLuxe

Ran into a technical issue but customer support was awesome and helped me get it fixed! Great support

August 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

kingstoreimports

Great App, but becouse of my location (Brazil) I couldn't use on my webstore, Spoke to the manager and he gave all the necessery information I needed and hope to have the App avalible in portuguese as soon as possible.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! And sorry that you've faced such inconvenience :(

Emporio Magno

I have had some inconvenience, but I have to say that the customer service has been fast and excellent, everything must be said now if I have confidence and security in them.

August 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)
Please let us know if you face any difficulties, we are always ready to assist!

Just Paint by Numbers Store

Great app!
Nice support, I had an issue and these guys helped me in a minute,
Highly recommend it! Many thanks to SpurIT team!
5 stars!

gug's produtos

recommend, the developers are very attentive!

great service in support very satisfied !!!!!!!!!!!!

August 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! :)

VanityBeautySG

Fast respond when i needed help. A very helpful apps to attract customer. Would be great if able to put many installment option.

July 27, 2020

Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback :)
Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties!