Instant Buy & Ajax Add to Cart

Instant Buy & Ajax Add to Cart

by PotaBox

ATC/BuyNow for product list, Sticky ATC, Cart Drawer

Veganja Shop

FINALLY THE APP THAT I NEED! ...and for FREE!
With the amazing function: Enable showing "Add to Cart button" on Collection page and Home page! EDIT:
I found some problem with this app, also created some problems with the layout of my theme (in the display of the drop-down menus). It has a very great potential but needs to be improved. Good customer service.

LOLLYPOP

This is the only app that offers an add to cart button that looks the way it I need it to. At first I had issues with it changing my products to have no space in between each other but I emailed support & they finally fixed my issue now it is perfect!! I’m a happy customer! Thanks!

Popapotes

This app is good but not their hot line : their only way to solve my issue was to unstall the app and upgrade (before we waited 2 days). My developer found a solution without them... I have only word about your answord : you are not truthful ! We work with many apps and we have no issue !

January 23, 2021

We have told your developer to upgrade the app to fix the conflict issue with the theme and other apps. Then we have resolved that issue but he has required more and threat us!
Anyway, your shop still uses this app. That proves the quality of our app. Thank you!

Swish Body

i click add to cart but it does not get added to cart nor can i select variant. please help me fix this. I am able to see add to cart but no action is taken

December 26, 2020

We have requested collaborator access to your store. Please accept it so we can investigate the issue. Thanks.
Update: We have not received your reply. That issue has been fixed.

XGear101.com

How do we change where the add to cart button is not on the product page? Please contact me at Jay@XGear101.com

October 31, 2020

Thanks for your five-stars. And, please check your inbox :)

pout

Useful app but the customer service is non-existent. Wrote to them a few times more than a month ago asking for some assistance and have not heard anything from them.

October 31, 2020

Thank you for re-installing the app, then we have resolved all your issues :)

truemorrow

Looks pretty good and powerful, but some basic features are missing for me. E.g. to deactivate the ATC popup when it is not needed (or in our case: not yet possible to configure it well enough according to our demans, e.g. set specific recommended products, allow customers to add products to cart with one click from the popup etc)

October 16, 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback :). About the Recommended products, we're following the Shopify algorithm currently, it's great to customize customer-self. Happy to see you again!

Nice Things by Helena

A really well made and useful app with AMAZINGLY responsive support/developer(s) behind it. Highly recommended for both the product and their service. Thank you!

September 3, 2020

Great thanks! We're happy to serve you!

Valool

Absolutely love this application. Totally worth it. It was exactly what I was looking for. Would recommend this application for anyone.

August 7, 2020

Glad to hear that! Good luck with your sales!

Caffeine Fiends

This is exactly what I wanted. This is the app you need for adding the Add to Cart button on Collections pages.

August 6, 2020

Thanks for your kindly feedback. We are always willing to support!