Instant Buy & Ajax Add to Cart

Instant Buy & Ajax Add to Cart

by PotaBox

ATC/BuyNow for product list, Sticky ATC, Cart Drawer

Veganja Shop

FINALLY THE APP THAT I NEED! ...and for FREE!
With the amazing function: Enable showing "Add to Cart button" on Collection page and Home page! EDIT:
I found some problem with this app, also created some problems with the layout of my theme (in the display of the drop-down menus). It has a very great potential but needs to be improved. Good customer service.

Swish Body

i click add to cart but it does not get added to cart nor can i select variant. please help me fix this. I am able to see add to cart but no action is taken

December 26, 2020

We have requested collaborator access to your store. Please accept it so we can investigate the issue. Thanks.
Update: We have not received your reply. That issue has been fixed.

pout

Useful app but the customer service is non-existent. Wrote to them a few times more than a month ago asking for some assistance and have not heard anything from them.

October 31, 2020

Thank you for re-installing the app, then we have resolved all your issues :)

truemorrow

Looks pretty good and powerful, but some basic features are missing for me. E.g. to deactivate the ATC popup when it is not needed (or in our case: not yet possible to configure it well enough according to our demans, e.g. set specific recommended products, allow customers to add products to cart with one click from the popup etc)

October 16, 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback :). About the Recommended products, we're following the Shopify algorithm currently, it's great to customize customer-self. Happy to see you again!