Instant Brand Page

Instant Brand Page | Reviews

by Low Fruit Solutions PTY LTD

A-Z Brand Index Page and Favourites Slider

SexyEmporium

This is a great app if you want a very easy to set up and use brand page that automatically stays up to date. It worked great with our shop and was super simple to set up. Great work, thank you :)

Kawaii Kids

Prior to using this app, we were using another one but it become quite buggy and the customer service to fix the issue wasn't there. We moved over to these guys and it was not only easy to install using our theme (we use turbo by out of the sandbox), the follow up service for a few questions I had was second to none. Today I noticed one of our categories wasn't linking properly and they responded straight away with how to fix the issue (it was from my end and an easy fix but its out of hours so I wasn't expecting a reply until at least tomorrow!). We use this app on 2 websites and so far, no issues, easy to use and shows up no worries on the mobile. Highly recommended.

Hebron Nutritional

A nice looking brand page in minutes. We needed a little bit of customization to make it work well with the theme. The support team completed that same day. Looks awesome!

Replicarte

I love this app. It is extremely important to my store having a great brands page. And this app gives me all the flexibility I need to create such a page.

Nutrition Faktory

This is one of the best "brand" creating apps out there. We were able to create a killer brand page better than most we have seen. Also, their support is amazing. They were so helpful when we were making some major navigation changes. Would recommend them over any other app.

Nest 2 Me

Very impressed so far! This is the 3rd Brands Page app I have tried over the years. It was the easiest and quickest to install and set up. Also very pleased with the Brand Page load time, quicker than others I've tried when you visit the page. Thanks! Take a look at it in action at: www.nest2me.com - Baby and Parenting Store

Sand Dollar Dubai

Exactly the functionality we were looking for with TREMENDOUS support - seriously, the developers are not only responsive but extremely friendly and helpful. Strongly recommend!

onlinemarkat

Instant Brand Page app is a great app for me, the brand page was built instantly and support team is really awesome! i asked them to add favorite brands slider to homepage and they did it thank you so much

Lifestyle Vitamins

The app is fantastic, creates an instant brand page which saves a huge amount of time if you have lots of vendors as we do.

The support is second to none. Russel has helped very quickly with all of our requests and made some great suggestions and even helped with some css issues that were being caused by the store theme.

Highly recommend this app.

rainbowvapes

The service from Russel was magic, our drop downs were so big it was slowing down our site.

The brand page app solved the problem, whats more we needed to replace two drop downs in total, Russel made it possible for having 2 brand pages.

The best service so far and had a lot of apps over 4 years of shopify.

Another positive - when on a mobile the brand app couldn't be more clear.
cheers