Omtaler (60)

• 2 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
16. april 2024

Amazing app and great customer service! Special thanks to Jay :)

Relovluxe
Frankrike
Rundt 1 time bruker appen
21. desember 2023

Fantastic tool, just what I needed for my store, allowed me to deploy designs for campaigns, landing pages and even product pages! All without touching a line of code. Highly recommended

Built for Athletes™
Storbritannia
3 måneder bruker appen
Redigert 18. mars 2024

Atención muy buena, tuve un problema y por slack me lo solucionaron sin problema ninguno. aplicación con mucha libertad de diseño, recomendada

Shinoi Labs
Spania
4 måneder bruker appen
30. november 2023

I love using Instant to build new sections for my store. The product is intuitive and the support is great!

The Craft Club
7 måneder bruker appen
20. desember 2023

Instant has been game changing for us. After trying other page builder, we have found the simplicity and scalability we wanted. While their are in the initial phase, the progress week over week is fantastic. Lastly, the customer support team is outstanding.

We look forward to continue working with them.

Surf Style
USA
8 dager bruker appen
30. januar 2024

Na meerdere page builders te hebben gebruikt, kan ik deze app echt aanbevelen. Het werkt snel, gebruiksvriendelijk, en je kunt gemakkelijk mooie designs gebruiken die al beschikbaar zijn. Bij eventuele vragen word je snel en goed geholpen!

CurlyTools
20 dager bruker appen
28. januar 2024

Been using the beta for a few months, and even as a developer who creates themes, this tool is INCREDIBLY useful. It does exactly what it says it does, and it does it well. The two guys that mainly run this are incredibly kind as well. I recommend this over every page builder out there.

10/10 from me.

GRIM
USA
1 minutt bruker appen
4. desember 2023

easy to work with and a nice help of Instant Commerce with the startup!

Livestock Show Equipment