Bulk Discount Manager & Sales

Bulk Discount Manager & Sales

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Schedule Sales, Price Editor, Daily Deal

FACEWEAR

Good app, easy to use! Our team used this app without any confuse.
Tryed diferent apps and make chose for this one!

Qkingspot

Good app. Simple and very easy to use. Add more sales to my store

Lone Wolf Paintball

So far so good! Very simple and easy to use. Does exactly what I was looking for. This should come in very handy for us

Custom Pet Portrait

It's definitely a 5-stars discount app! Works perfect, fast, and has an option to exclude collections and products. That's what I need. Good job!

Art of Diamonds

The only app that has excluding products feature. Very useful for our store when need to exclude a few products from the storewide sale.

Carol’s Classic Gifts & Decor

Have only done the testing but looks perfect for what I need it to do.
Will save a lot of time and easy for the customer to view the price prior to checkout. thank you.

Christensen Copenhagen

This is the most user friendly discount app we have installed so far. Very easy to search for products and apply discounts.

LA Pop Art

Great App. Very easy to use and lets you pinpoint exactly which products or collections you want to promote

H. Stockton

This app was very easy to use and understand. I do wish I could display a discount price on an item, but still have the customer use a discount code instead of the auto discount. This way I would be able to track which ads and demographic settings are working best.

Arabella

So far so good.... easy to use and does what it says on the tin. Would recommend for ease and speed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8