Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discount & Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Bulk Discount Manager, Special Offers

Unic Corner

wellen ggndngsdngmsd g,m ,mgsd,gnm,sngmdgnmnds,gn,smn,msngmsn,sdngfbgsd vdmv dm vm md vm vmd gdsngkdsgnklsngkd

October 28, 2020

Hi gdsngkdsgnklsngkd! As I see, you more than like our app :) If so, we would be glad to see a 5-star review.
P.S. eopiwru eygouy eo hrf wsdfn sdflkn

Luganaborsa

The app does exactly what I need: don't change prices manually. Just a few clicks and all prices will be discounted on autopilot!

Craft Stories

Tried a lot of discount apps. But this one is the best. Works stable, intuitive, has a lot of features to manage sales.

Hobby Stories

Just the perfect app to manage prices during the sale period. Simple to manage and works really fast.

Mountain Of Jewels

Its the worse app!! going to give your 0 star! Ran a sale for 4 days and need to refresh it every 2 hours through your app. I've spent so much money bringing customers over to our site and no sale! embarrassing. Its a SHAME! DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE!

October 20, 2020

The merchant has an external app that syncs products with eBay. The app changes the variant ID after every synchronization (it's an unusual situation as no one other app doesn't change variant IDs). In this case, our app doesn't recognize the product and couldn't apply discounts to the product variants.

SportSA

First time using the app and does exactly what it's supposed to do! I will recommend it to anyone wanting to find a discount app.

AMBASSTAR CLOTHING

Just started using the app, it seems ok for now. But will get a proper evaluation after a few weeks. Then provide better review.

MAVEN STREET

App does exactly what I need! Needed to set bulk discount for multiple products for a set time period and the app does this easily.

Les Maux Bleus

Had my first discount set up in under two minutes for 7 products with way too many variants to do it by hand ! Thank you :)

I Heart Guts

Quick, easy and saves you from the mind-numbing task of changing all your prices for a sale! Love this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10