Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discount & Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Bulk Discount Manager, Special Offers

Yawd Cards

The app did exactly as promised and was easy to use and set up. Will definitely recommend it to other store owners in my network.

Craze Clothing Company

I used this app to help me mark down specific items without having to go line by line. Really easy and simple to use.

CryptoMoon.shop

pleasantly surprised. Have no negative thoughts. It's easier to use this app, simple and free. Really glad

Mercearia de Portugal

It works like a charm. Really quick to apply the discounts and the end date for the sale is perfect to save you time.

Wunder Hobby

The only discount app that fits our expectations. Just do what said on the listing page without any bugs. Recommend.

Tabata Shop

I think it is a good app, I will test in the next days better, but I think it is ok. Thanks for the it. I test it only for few days

JODECHI

This is a very easy to use and purposeful app. Certainly recommend it for all your store's discount needs.

Catherine's

We constantly had issues where one variant was marked lower than others. we would delete collections and recreate them, even after cycling through the system, old prices were reflected. Hours of work to fix this issue.

April 18, 2021

Hi,

We would be glad if you contact our support team before uninstalling the app and placing a 2-stars review :) We always help our merchants very quickly.

As we see on our side, you just configured the rule incorrectly. I could help you with settings if you install the app again and contact me :)

Alex

lather sylk hair

best bulk discount app. Simple interface, easy installation. I tried atleast 4 other apps before this one and they don’t compare.

Coast to Coast Vintage

This app makes it easy for me to set up sales! I would recommend! I like that it allows me to customize my sales with ease.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15