Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discount & Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Bulk Discount Manager, Special Offers

TerrorThreads

We liked the app until we found out customers were not able to use their coupon codes at checkout. In fact the option wasn't even displayed. Other than that, the app was great for the short time we used it.

Maive & Bo

Really easy app to install and to use, it worked straight away with no issue. Thank you for making a great app

PM Jewels

I love this app for its ease of use! It's great how it shows the customer the sale price and the amount that they're saving. Well worth it to pay for such a good app!

Santino

muy buena aplicación
y a un muy buen precio.
Súper recomendada.

Pure Fury Fitness

So far, it works great! Sad that Shopify wouldn't let me utilize more than one discount at a time, found this app and tried it out. Does everything I need it to do. Clean and easy to use interface.

29 Lowndes

Great, works as it should. Easy to set up and easy to use on my shop. Used it for bulk discounts for an entire collection

Daddy' Cases

Intuitive, easy and really fast app. Must have app for black friday and cyber monday. Alex is a very pleasant support guru.

Change IT TM

Probably it's the best sale app that I ever used. Fast, clear UI and UX and responsible support (thanks Alex). Absolutely love it!

The Wrap Life

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. The code is awful and it should not be available in the app store. We've had issues with our collection pages since connecting this app and the pages are taking forever to load. Collection pages have products that are blinking and not fully loading. Proceed with caution.

November 24, 2019

The merchant used the old version of the app. The current version of the app doesn't add any code to the theme and doesn't slow down the store.

Boomerang Equestrian

Finally found an app that works for discounts HAPPY HAPPY thank you very much for developing this app we are delighted you have no idea