Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discount & Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Bulk Discount Manager, Special Offers

hair2slayLLC

not sure yet........................................................................................

More Mattress LLC

What a time saver! This is exactly what I was looking for when I came across this app, easy billing and easy to use very straight forward and useful.

Crossconnections.com.pk

I really like the app. The app works correctly and it's totally functional I would definitely recommend this app to everyone

Oh Baby!

I download it to help me with programming my sales. It ruin all collections applied and additionally , even when we deleted the app, the problem persisted and we had to clean up the code behind all the products and collections we applied it to.

December 24, 2019

The merchant used the old version of the app. The current version of the app doesn't add any code to the theme and doesn't affect the display of products and collections in the store.

BuyAromaBeads.com

loving it so far!! great customer service! thank you! can't wait to use it for bfcm sales!! hopefully everything is smooth sailing! :D

HYPE

Really nice app! it's really easy to use and intuitive for users! GREAT JOB! Now we can do discounts really quickly and setting start and end times! So this is really helpful because we can do our job before and schedule the work!

Hope you guys can add, avoid items that already has compare prices (discounts) and letting add tags inmediatly to the products when creating the discount rules

Rich Royal USA

Great and easy to use. Very recommended if you are looking to put an end to your sales, rather than editing each products price manually.

Humps Optics

Great app. Very simple and works well when stacking discounts. It doesn't have many auto-notifications on-site so it makes it even easier for our custom theme - no need to hide/code anything + app has super fast customer support.

Equipos de radiocomunicacion

la aplicacion funciona a la perfeccion, la hemos utilizado para sacar las promociones de manera rapida y efectiva. muy facil de utilizar.

Teedeli.com

BFCM is just around the corner and I was looking for a discount app that would allow me to quickly set and apply discounts in a simple still sophisticated way and work with all my store pages that show products (theme, search app, collection pages and of course product detail pages).
When I contacted the app developer, Alex was super responsive when I asked for help and adjustments. Only after a little bit everything worked perfectly store wide! A huge thank you to the team and keep up the great spirit!
PS: The app now also works with Searchanise's Smart Search & Instant Search.