Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discount & Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Bulk Discount Manager, Special Offers

SAINT LUKE

I used this app for BFCM 2020. The discount worked really well at the time, however since the discounts expired and pricing went back to normal on the site, there is some residual code that is now messing with our google & social media shopping channels, it says the pricing is all still discounted when I tag products on line and when you search for anything on shopping which is now messing with the optimisation across all our ads. Shopify have confirmed there is code that needs to be removed and have recommend contacting a 'shopify expert' to remove it. So now looks like I'm going to have to pay $100s to fix it. Avoid!

December 16, 2020

Hi,

Our app doesn't leave any code in the theme. There are several competitors with similar app names that leave their code in the app. Looks like you messed up the names of the app.

Unruly Queen

I really love the app so far. It has help me save with bulk discounting vice changing everything one by one.

HK Accessories Official

Just installed the app! So far it does what it says. Will test it further and then write more. Although I feel it's a bit overpriced but let's see... testing it further may change my mind.

DomUnique, LLC

thanks this app is awesome! my boutique coach recommended it and it works! this app really really really really works! use this app!

Creedance and Co

I like how the app applies discount to every product in store, saves a lot of time. But the only problem I had was when the sale is over and I deleted the discount rule, the little label tags that says 'save $1' remains on the products. The apps customer service was helpful and solved my problem.

Luganaborsa

The app does exactly what I need: don't change prices manually. Just a few clicks and all prices will be discounted on autopilot! It helps me greatly due to Black Friday time!

Hobby Stories

Just the perfect app to manage prices during the sale period. Simple to manage and works really fast.

Hola Hobby

A must-have app for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale! I like the option to exclude certain products, so don't need to select products manually.

Emilio Robba

Quiet disappointed. Adding new items to the group that had discount going on won't apply to the new items to get the same discount set up. And I have a schedule to disable the discount at a certain time. Now it's already 20 mins pass the schedule time and the discount is still on and it just kept saying pending in the app. I can't even manually disable it. Very frustrating. There was only less than 500 products and it's taking forever, not like they advertise that everything will be updated within 5-10 mins.

December 1, 2020

Hi,

Discounts indeed apply to products which are included in a collection under the rules at the moment of the rule activation. If you add a product to an active discounted collection, the discount won't be applied to the product. Please re-activate the rule in order to add the discount to the new product.

But it was written on the FAQ page and in the welcome email.

The frozen rule was a technical problem. We already resolved it.

In case of any problems, you could email us and get a quick response.

Thanks!

Menorca Sandals

Really impressed with this app - editing all prices at once for the BFCM sales was a breeze - I've decided to keep it and support it as it was really important to be able to set prices to a specific $ amount (which I didnt seem to be able to do with anyone else).