ProSale: Bulk Discount Manager

ProSale: Bulk Discount Manager

by DLA Group

Product Discount App: Special Offers, Price Editor, Sale App

PositiveSPIN - Home of Prodigy Disc Canada's Online Shop

Works great so far. Pretty simple to set up and looking forward to my increase of Black Friday Sales.

Perfect-Dealz

The app works wonders, saves lots of time i am trully impressed with it and highly recommend it to all merchants.

Repechage Europe Limited

Third site installed on and working fine. Like that there is no code to install. Runs smooth. Will see how it works this BFCM.

Trgovina Annapurna

Works great! Highly recommended! Using this for BF and CM and it brings back the money invested 1000x.

Katie Maes Boutique & Co.

So far so good! Just added this app to our store looking to have the discount displayed on our pricing instead of a code at check out & it works perfect for that!

Repêchage®

So far so good. Plan to use this for our BFCM sale. Looking forward to using the app. Seems pretty clean.

7 Bucks a Pop

Great app for creating sales, especially for a lot of products. We have 4000+ products and our sitewide sales go off without a hitch with this app.

Culture Vibes

I tried a couple other apps before this one but they did not do what I wanted and messed up my store front appearance due to the coding. This app delivered in less than 10 mins. Wish I would have found it sooner!

Stitch Boots

started exactly when it was scheduled to, worked perfectly, and ended correctly. Made my life a lot easier and I didn't have any customers say it didn't work for them. Highly recommend for black friday sales

Lashgirls - Eyelash extensions & Supplies

best out of all the sales app so far. EASY and QUICK. so happy that I found this one! Thank you very much for a great app.