ProSale: Bulk Discount Manager

ProSale: Bulk Discount Manager

by DLA Group

Product Discount App: Special Offers, Price Editor, Sale App

SAINT LUKE

I used this app for BFCM 2020. The discount worked really well at the time, however since the discounts expired and pricing went back to normal on the site, there is some residual code that is now messing with our google & social media shopping channels, it says the pricing is all still discounted when I tag products on line and when you search for anything on shopping which is now messing with the optimisation across all our ads. Shopify have confirmed there is code that needs to be removed and have recommend contacting a 'shopify expert' to remove it. So now looks like I'm going to have to pay $100s to fix it. Avoid!

December 16, 2020

Hi,

Our app doesn't leave any code in the theme. There are several competitors with similar app names that leave their code in the app. Looks like you messed up the names of the app.

The Wrap Life

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. The code is awful and it should not be available in the app store. We've had issues with our collection pages since connecting this app and the pages are taking forever to load. Collection pages have products that are blinking and not fully loading. Proceed with caution.

November 24, 2019

The merchant used the old version of the app. The current version of the app doesn't add any code to the theme and doesn't slow down the store.

Oh Baby!

I download it to help me with programming my sales. It ruin all collections applied and additionally , even when we deleted the app, the problem persisted and we had to clean up the code behind all the products and collections we applied it to.

December 24, 2019

The merchant used the old version of the app. The current version of the app doesn't add any code to the theme and doesn't affect the display of products and collections in the store.

Sunray Fly Fish

Dreadful, hangs on install, customer support have no idea what their doing, can't even get rid of their broken code now, don't touch

December 24, 2019

The merchant used the old version of the app. The current version of the app doesn't add any code to the theme.