ProSale: Bulk Discount Manager

ProSale: Bulk Discount Manager

by DLA Group

Product Discount App: Special Offers, Price Editor, Sale App

Go OM Yourself

Quick and easy to use...I LOVE how I am able to apply multiple discounts on multiple items. My sale starts tomorrow!

Yawd Cards

The app did exactly as promised and was easy to use and set up. Will definitely recommend it to other store owners in my network.

Craze Clothing Company

I used this app to help me mark down specific items without having to go line by line. Really easy and simple to use.

CryptoMoon.shop

pleasantly surprised. Have no negative thoughts. It's easier to use this app, simple and free. Really glad

Mercearia de Portugal

It works like a charm. Really quick to apply the discounts and the end date for the sale is perfect to save you time.

Wunder Hobby

The only discount app that fits our expectations. Just do what said on the listing page without any bugs. Recommend.

JODECHI

This is a very easy to use and purposeful app. Certainly recommend it for all your store's discount needs.

lather sylk hair

best bulk discount app. Simple interface, easy installation. I tried atleast 4 other apps before this one and they don’t compare.

Coast to Coast Vintage

This app makes it easy for me to set up sales! I would recommend! I like that it allows me to customize my sales with ease.

Attractive Touch

Simple to use, comfortable layout and looks good on my website. I recommend this app for everyone looking for a free bulk discount app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13