Avis (286)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
28 juin 2024

I really love this app! So easy to use. We often run discounts on our store like a monthly focus on special products and I really notice the difference in sales when a timer is displayed on products for the end date of the sale. Not everyone sees the home page, especially if they are coming straight from an ad, so super handy to have the timer on products page.

Plus when you do a blitz like EOFY it is so simple to set multiple different discounts on bulk products, collections, tagged products - everything you need!

And if you do run into an error then support is very fast in responding.

Can't recommend highly enough as a great tool for any business with lots of products! Niome Divine

Divine Crystal Heart
Australie
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 juin 2024

The app does exactly what it says. The interface is easy enough to navigate through, and the support was great despite I was still on the free plan.

PSI Custom Retail Store
Philippines
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
6 juin 2024

Great app! Support is on point. Works with complicated store settings as well. Thanks for quick solving my problem @Taransh

Max Pro x MOHI
Pays-Bas
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
3 juillet 2024

Great app, works well and is easy to use. Support really good as well.

Direct Suspensions
Australie
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
7 mai 2024

I have a complicated use case with my store and as such it is almost always difficult to find apps that have the flexibility to do what I need. I took a gamble on GetSale and downloaded it with another app. On first pass, neither app worked. This almost always has something to do with my tech skills and not the app, but as a result I almost always need developer help with my particular use case. Taransh responded to my inquiry very quickly, identified the problem, let me know it would take up to 48 hours to fix... then within an hour messaged me back with the fix. This is the type of developer support that every store owner needs to compete in today's fast moving, competitive ecomm market. If you're running sales, go with this app. The banners are aesthetic, beautiful, and you'll be able to get the help you need during a flash sale, which obviously has to be fast. If I hadn't downloaded GetSale, I would still be waiting on a response from the other developer and my flash sale would have been a complete failure. Thank you so much GetSale!!!

Sock Miracle
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
3 avril 2024

This app is great and allows me to easily discount products and make sales. The tech support is also outstanding and very helpful! Thanks guys.

Factory Direct Hobbies
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
20 mars 2024

The app works great, no issues or delays when turning on and making adjustments is very easy and quick! Any issues I've had have been isolated problems and have been resolved super quickly.

Swank A Posh
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
30 avril 2024

Es la mejor aplicacion que tiene shopify para abordar la aplicacion de diferentes descuentos a grupos de productos. Tremendamente sencillo de utilizar y hace llo que promete!

Kuus Special Things
Espagne
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
1 mars 2024

We have been using the Get Sale Bulk Discounts Manager since June 2022, after having issues with previous discount apps we have been thrilled with this app. They have recently updated the app making it even easier to use. Great app would highly recommend.

Hill and Dale Outdoors
Royaume-Uni
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
5 avril 2024

Great app and very reliable, have used it many times in the past 2 years for very large quantities of items!

TheKidsClothesline