GET SALE Bulk Discount Manager

Product Discounted Pricing, Daily Deal, Price Editor Scheduler

Free plan available
GET SALE Bulk Discount Manager

Sexyfitsu

This is a great app to use. really helped me alot. I would definately recommend it to everyone.

Ariba Safety

I used this app to help me create timed discounts off that I can set up in advance by season. We do constant product updates via import and need an app that is stable and reliable.

m5stack-store

Have a try of this excellent APP! could like to use it for manager the shop discount, thank you so much.

Targa Tools

Testing is out now but great so far! We have tried so many discount apps - hoping for a winner this time. The other app take so long - this is instant.

GoodSport-Tex-Ray

We wanted a way for our customers to see their savings when purchasing from our store and this app was perfect for us! The UI is very simple to use and starting a sale is as simple as 1-2-3! Now we can start sales and end them with simplicity! We will definitely recommend this app to everyone! The best part is that it is free without any hidden fees!

October 23, 2019

I'm so inspired that you are happy with our app. Hope it helps you to get a lot of sells.

Ink Shirt

Thanks to Alex and the whole development team for their availability and efficiency, really. My twice updated theme has caused some problems with Instant Bulk Discount & Sales and yet each time they have been great. Thanks, guys. Thanks.
Lionel
Ink Shirt

October 23, 2019

Wow! Thank you very much! I am very grateful for your review!

CaseAlpha

it works quite well, allows bulk changing prices very quickly. Definitely recommend. If details could be edited, such as background colors etc. would be much better

October 23, 2019

Hey, thank you very much! We have some ideas in the backlog about design settings. Try to implement it soon. We'll keep you informed.

SBbeauty

it is easy to use so far looking forward to the great things I can do with it, and for the fact that it is free!! I am excited

October 22, 2019

Thanks! Hope you will be satisfied using the application.

Kidsmas

Super easy to manage sales. The biggest advantage is that I can choose how to apply discount to products with compare at price. Thank you!

October 22, 2019

We are very happy when our customers satisfy with the app. Have a great sells during BFCM 2019!

My Family Rulers

Downloaded the app as I had tried a few others to try and do mulitple discounts to no avail and I couldnt be bothered manually adjusting all the stores prices.

This app was a God send. Not only was it EASY to set up and to get started I love that its scheduled so will finish as well without me having to do nothing.